Hacking I own a r4 upgrade and i need to

kingofall00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 kids and i bought them both ds and r4 ds carts. it works great, but my youngest keeps deleting his games by pressing X. is there any way i can get a custom firmware or some other way to make it so they CANT delete the roms from the ds?

kingofall00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i can just upload the game that isnt the problem. im just looking for a way to prevent my 6 year old from deleting his fav game again when we are on vacation. but thank you for the reply.

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If he's 6 years old, I'm sure he'll understand when you tell him not to press X. Other than that, you can use one of the oldest firmwares, one which doesn't have the ability to delete files with X, but you'll lose a great deal of compatibility with it.

Seriously, your best bet is to teach your son to load the games with A and leave the X button alone.

Edit: Scratch that out. It's an R4 Upgrade. I'm not sure whether some firmware doesn't have the option to delete files with X or not.

kingofall00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he is six. lol. i dont use my ds enough and when i do use it i do find my self deleting stuff. i press x thinking its y and when the warning comes up i press a thinking is b. o well. thank you for your help any ways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...