I need special help for the error : Failed to stat stage2 (atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin)

any_name_you_wish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
If you have read the title you might think : what type of special help?

Well I got the error : Failed to stat stage2 (atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin)

But I have no idea how switch hacking works because I give it to someone else to install a few pirated games sometimes

So you can't just tell me to do something, you have to explain it very well to me because I have 0 switch hacking experience

I'm not giving it to that guy Because the last time I gave it to the guy the games wouldn't boot up anymore and I'm afraid that it might happen again

Homlet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you have read the title you might think : what type of special help?

Well I got the error : Failed to stat stage2 (atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin)

But I have no idea how switch hacking works because I give it to someone else to install a few pirated games sometimes

So you can't just tell me to do something, you have to explain it very well to me because I have 0 switch hacking experience

I'm not giving it to that guy Because the last time I gave it to the guy the games wouldn't boot up anymore and I'm afraid that it might happen again
Read it all, understand it all, start from scratch if needed: https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/

Homlet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What do I have to update though?

HeKate?
Atmosphere?
My firmware?
read it and you shall know!
It is Atmopshere, but you either take 10 minutes to read the guide and never struggle again, or you take someone's advice to "clean install" without knowing why and you spend hours wondering what's wrong evertime you update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_