I need some input- DSI

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by IchigoK2031, Apr 2, 2009.

Apr 2, 2009

I need some input- DSI by IchigoK2031 at 1:08 AM (585 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. IchigoK2031
    OP

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
    So I have a ds lite, and a flashcard...I was going to sell my ds lite - the 70 buck deal at gamestop along with my ps2 and some ps3 games I don't play anymore and then pay anywhere between 30-60 dollars total for a dsi and an acekard 2i, however I wrestling between that, and getting a psp and then buying a pandora battery (from like amazon or somewhere). However I would have to fork out more money for the psp b/c of the no ds lite deal( I want some sort of ds)...thanks for any input you may have.

- Regards

IchigoK2031

2. Takeshi

Member Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    I'd say go with the DSi deal. I sold my PSP (bought on jpn lauch for about EUR 400) some months ago and don't regret it.

Then again, I've got one orignal DS and two DSlites but I'm still going to purchase a DSi. [​IMG]

3. Martiin

Member Martiin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    the pandora idea doesn't sound safe

4. IchigoK2031
    OP

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
    The pandora is just a psp hacking tool, that allows cfw installation, its just $90 for a dsi without the flashcard...then adding the 20-30 dollars in for the flashcard(already have a micro sd), $120? might as well get a psp, do u see what I mean now?