Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
OP
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
So I have a ds lite, and a flashcard...I was going to sell my ds lite - the 70 buck deal at gamestop along with my ps2 and some ps3 games I don't play anymore and then pay anywhere between 30-60 dollars total for a dsi and an acekard 2i, however I wrestling between that, and getting a psp and then buying a pandora battery (from like amazon or somewhere). However I would have to fork out more money for the psp b/c of the no ds lite deal( I want some sort of ds)...thanks for any input you may have.

- Regards

IchigoK2031

D

Deleted User

I'd say go with the DSi deal. I sold my PSP (bought on jpn lauch for about EUR 400) some months ago and don't regret it.

Then again, I've got one orignal DS and two DSlites but I'm still going to purchase a DSi.
unsure.gif

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
OP
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
The pandora is just a psp hacking tool, that allows cfw installation, its just $90 for a dsi without the flashcard...then adding the 20-30 dollars in for the flashcard(already have a micro sd), $120? might as well get a psp, do u see what I mean now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i heard obs makes gd lag alot