Hacking I need some help with USB loader PLEASE

Chaotim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have a near launch wii, upgraded to 4.0. Ran bannerbomb Installed bootmii with dvdx and HBC. Then I ran the downgrader and all those little steps to enable the instalation of wads and up to that point everything was fine... I ran the disc back up utilitie and backed up my wii sports to see if it would work... Well the first time I backed up it worked till I had to start part 2 than it wouldnt detect the HDD. I tried again and this time when I was about to start part 2 I unplugged my HDD and reinserted the plug and it worked. so I backed up the whole game and everything uptill this point seemed fine(although I though having to rejack my HDD was weird but I can live with that.) but when I go and try to run the back up from the backup loader it gives me the error ret= -1 drive mount timed out 30 seconds or somewhere on those lines... I tryed rejacking like with the backing up but no luck... the thing that really gets me is that Ill try with loading from the sd and it says the same thing even tho theres a sd card in?... i have rev 9 installed if that helps as well... I really am stuck and starting to get disscouraged any help would be greatly appreciated. p.s. my origanal disc channel wont load any regular games I own, and it did before I started softmoding anything... HELP!!!!
moogle.gif
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout