Homebrew I need some help with loading the romFS on HANS

Asfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if the question is a bit repetitive, but I haven't really seen a current answer for my issue. I didn't seem to have a problem before, but now I can't seem to load into the game that I loaded into my SD card. I'm trying to use the randomizer patch for Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and I thought I followed the directions properly to get me to there; extracting the romFS, patching the game, renaming the file accordingly, and loading it back in HANS. I'm using this (https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-fire-emblem-fates-randomizer.452268/) tutorial for the patching. Currently, I'm getting to Homebrew using soundhax, but whenever I try to load the game it just kicks me back to the Homebrew menu. Even trying to bypass it using the bootup menu isn't working. Is there some other issue lying there that could be happening?

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't own fire emblem but if it's a seed.db based game hans will do that, smea said he doesn't have time to apply for a fix

Asfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
In terms of that though, around late August I was able to run the undub patch for the same game. (http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60728&page=1) I forgot the process and how to properly redo the romFS file, which may be my problem, but I'm not entirely sure.
I have no ideas then, it wasn't until sun moon went out did people started to report digital versions of sm aren't compatible with hans, I own the cartridge so not a problem for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging