Hacking I need some help for Cafiine

Marshal664

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm trying to look up tutorials to setup Cafiine on the Wii U, but most of the tutorials I find are either out-dated, or not helpful at all. The version of Cafiine that I've downloaded is a file named "CafiineServer_1.1.1"
Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks.

(PS, Do I also need to put in the type of computer I am using and/or operating system (OS)?)

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to look up tutorials to setup Cafiine on the Wii U, but most of the tutorials I find are either out-dated, or not helpful at all. The version of Cafiine that I've downloaded is a file named "CafiineServer_1.1.1"
Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks.

(PS, Do I also need to put in the type of computer I am using and/or operating system (OS)?)

You need to give us more details. What's wrong? Do you get an error. What step gives you an error etc. Details details!

Marshal664

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
On one tutorial, there's a folder labeled "Cafiine-410-511-master", there's a download link to that folder, but it directs me to the latest version, 1.1.1. Then I downloaded the latest folder, "CafiineServer_1.1.1", but I don't think it's the right folder since there are some different or missing files in the latest folder. And no, I haven't encountered any errors mostly because I haven started setting up Cafiine yet.

Here's a link to the tutorial that I'm referring to:

Are there any tutorials for the latest version of Cafiine? Thanks.

(P.S. I'm really new to hacking/modifying the Wii U, or anything in general. I tried doing it in the past, but it never seems to work.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: