Hacking I need some advice Please...

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Guys now I'm waiting for my Power Saves to install NTRBOOTHAX and at last I will be able to start in the Magic World of CFW.

But I'm blank, I don't know what can I install.

What Can you recommend me?

1) First what is the best CFW?

2) How Can install Freeshop?

3) if I install a video game from Freeshop can I Play online?

I don't want to cheat online I only want to Play my Backup of Monster Hunter online.

Give me all the advice you can please!!!

:creep:

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Just follow the guide and you will install luma automatically,luma is for everyone and you can't go wrong with it.
About freeshop,after you install FBI from the guide,just go to freeshop thread and scan the QR code from FBI and install it from .cia file,after that you need to configure freeshop to get the title keys from THAT TITLE KEY SITE GQ.

Yes,you can play online from the games installed from freeshop.

Reactions: DarkDante

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just follow the guide and you will install luma automatically,luma is for everyone and you can't go wrong with it.
About freeshop,after you install FBI from the guide,just go to freeshop thread and scan the QR code from FBI and install it from .cia file,after that you need to configure freeshop to get the title keys from THAT TITLE KEY SITE GQ.

Yes,you can play online from the games installed from freeshop.

Thanks very much guys for the information! I appreciate it.

So Luma will be, and I can download and play online.
I bought a power saves, I do not have another console I'm waiting now for it.
Now about pixel masher link lol :blink:

The ban wave was because people was doing weird stuff online like cheating or modifying saves!?

Or just for having CFW, anyways I think with NTRBootHAx, I can unbrick my console.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Thanks very much guys for the information! I appreciate it.

So Luma will be, and I can download and play online.
I bought a power saves, I do not have another console I'm waiting now for it.
Now about pixel masher link lol :blink:

The ban wave was because people was doing weird stuff online like cheating or modifying saves!?

Or just for having CFW, anyways I think with NTRBootHAx, I can unbrick my console.
The ban was random from Nintendo,we do not know when Nintendo will strike next.
Rule of the thumb,if you hack your console,except the ban any day.

Friends list,Mario Kart 7,Pokemon,monster Hunter,smash bros will be effected by the ban as far as i know.
You can still go to the legit eshop and download your games with no problem.

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The ban was random from Nintendo,we do not know when Nintendo will strike next.
Rule of the thumb,if you hack your console,except the ban any day.

Friends list,Mario Kart 7,Pokemon,monster Hunter,smash bros will be effected by the ban as far as i know.
You can still go to the legit eshop and download your games with no problem.
Yup, I just want to download the monster Hunter I bought here in Japan I don't understand anything so I need the English version.

Do I need something special to play online!?

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on what you do and how much risk you're willing to take. I have multiple 2/3DS so I'm willing to take more risks. I got a ban on one, but I unbanned it. Cheating/hacking Pokémon will get you banned, but I believe those are usually temporary unless you keep doing it.

My advice is that if you're going to pirate, be a full pirate. Don't mix paid content with pirated content. Either go full legit or full pirate. You can do that per console. Don't have an NNID if you're going to be a pirate, it doesn't really help with much.

The first big ban wave was the Pokémon SuMo ban for people that played the leaked copy from Lurantis early and went online. This was "hyperban" that banned you from online play and eShop.

Second one was shortly after SigHax/B9S came out. That's the one linked thread is talking about. You got online play ban, but you can still access eShop. They still want your money.

We know they collect data about what you're using while you're connected to the internet. We think they saw people using out of region games, homebrew, romhack, and things like that and banned us. I have two main consoles. One got banned which had NNID, but the other one without NNID didn't get banned. They both had homebrew installed, but the one that didn't get banned had out of region titles, so go figure. Maybe it'll get banned in the next wave. We don't really know what's going on. You can use 3dsx homebrew with Rosalina on Luma3DS now so you don't have to install any homebrew CIAs. It's a trade off between convenience and perceived safety. Since we don't know what really caused the ban, we're not sure if this will be the solution.

Even if you get banned there is/are public seeds available to unban yourself. Of course private seeds are better. I think they're on the 6th or 7th seed.

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No, just install the game.
Nice then just install the game. Thanks.

Depends on what you do and how much risk you're willing to take. I have multiple 2/3DS so I'm willing to take more risks. I got a ban on one, but I unbanned it. Cheating/hacking Pokémon will get you banned, but I believe those are usually temporary unless you keep doing it.

My advice is that if you're going to pirate, be a full pirate. Don't mix paid content with pirated content. Either go full legit or full pirate. You can do that per console. Don't have an NNID if you're going to be a pirate, it doesn't really help with much.

The first big ban wave was the Pokémon SuMo ban for people that played the leaked copy from Lurantis early and went online. This was "hyperban" that banned you from online play and eShop.

Second one was shortly after SigHax/B9S came out. That's the one linked thread is talking about. You got online play ban, but you can still access eShop. They still want your money.

We know they collect data about what you're using while you're connected to the internet. We think they saw people using out of region games, homebrew, romhack, and things like that and banned us. I have two main consoles. One got banned which had NNID, but the other one without NNID didn't get banned. They both had homebrew installed, but the one that didn't get banned had out of region titles, so go figure. Maybe it'll get banned in the next wave. We don't really know what's going on. You can use 3dsx homebrew with Rosalina on Luma3DS now so you don't have to install any homebrew CIAs. It's a trade off between convenience and perceived safety. Since we don't know what really caused the ban, we're not sure if this will be the solution.

Even if you get banned there is/are public seeds available to unban yourself. Of course private seeds are better. I think they're on the 6th or 7th seed.

I really want to keep my NNID, how I said I don't want to play unreleased games or modify my saves or even playing out of region games.

Just download and play.

I really don't understand about the private seeds and public.
That is a little difficult.
If I success I will keep my console with wifi off every time I can. Lol:huh:

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't understand about the private seeds and public.
That is a little difficult.
If I success I will keep my console with wifi off every time I can. Lol:huh:

They ban your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B that was set at the factory when they ban your console. I believe some are A or C. Private is one that you have no one else has. I have several since I have several consoles. Public one is one where someone dumped one out of usually broken console and posted it online for banned people to share.

If you get flagged for ban, it won't matter whether your WiFi is on or off, but it will limit their data collection from what I understand.

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
They ban your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B that was set at the factory when they ban your console. I believe some are A or C. Private is one that you have no one else has. I have several since I have several consoles. Public one is one where someone dumped one out of usually broken console and posted it online for banned people to share.

If you get flagged for ban, it won't matter whether your WiFi is on or off, but it will limit their data collection from what I understand.
Damn that sounds really bad. Lol

So yeah I can only prevent from them getting my data. I hope I can survive this mine field. :rofl2::gun:

Thanks Guys!!!

Reactions: pixelmasher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1