I NEED HELP

BeatMaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I just got a Wii U, and it came modded but there's no SD card. At first I thought its fine, I just cant use online bc its on 5.5.5 and I'm in the US and it won't let me update, but then I realized the entire VWii is bricked because I don't have the SD card. Any way to unmod it (and re-mod it bc i was already gonna mod it but, yknow, with an sd card)

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay. First thing first: Calm down.

Now let's try to identify what's going on. Like are you sure this Wii U is even hacked? If so: How do you get to this conclusion?

Note that this is a serious question as we need to know what CFW the Wii U is running to be able to give next steps but, uhm, I know zero CFWs booting just fine w/o a SD card.
Like Haxchi will Just error out (-11 or something along the lines beeing printed on the screen),Tiramisu and Aroma will load vanilla FW instead of CFW... And these are all coldboot CFWs I know about.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

BeatMaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm sure it is hacked because I already factory reset it but before I did it had the homebrew launcher in quick start, and then I just went to the wii u menu that it didn't see payload.elf and it would boot unmodded, so it is Tiramisu or Aroma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0