Homebrew I need help

TLPMiujx8l

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so basically i got some homebrew on my ds and i used checkpoint and anemone and it worked just fine. so at some point, it got wonky. i cant open anemone or checkpoint or homebrew, the only one I can open is fbi. also, i can no longer access the files on the sd card on my computer, which i was previously able to do. also, if i try to turn it on, it wont turn on unless i remove the sd card and then put it in after it turns on. i found another guide and thought i could just uninstall the cfw and hopefully any unwanted files that would be causing problems would also get removed. now there is one little problem with that, being that the method used in the guide requires you to open godmode9. now I can't open godmode9 since, as I mentioned, I can't boot my ds if the sd card is in, and you open godmode9 by holding start on boot but I cant do that because either my sd card is in and it cant boot or the sd card or removed but then I cant access godmode9 anyways since its on the sd card. I don't understand this stuff very well, I was only even able to get any of this software on my ds since there was a guide and i have no idea what to do or what is causing this and i need help

lamvuong

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It sounds like your sd card is corrupted or broken, if you fail to even access it on your PC. Try to do a scandisk to check for errors first before doing anything else.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night