Hacking I need help

Kitsune6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So i just hacked my ps vita 1000 with H encore (3.68) and i cant install games nor play them it gives me could not download (C0-9250-6) i installed nonpdrm from the auto plug in app and idk if it has to do with the uxo or uro folder, ive been hours on this and cant seem to fix it, i am using my ps vita memory card.

jumpingspoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you restart the vita then start up hencore again before you start the game? Have you made sure your nonpdrm is in right folder and your tai folder with the config text is directing to it in the right folder?

Kitsune6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Did you restart the vita then start up hencore again before you start the game? Have you made sure your nonpdrm is in right folder and your tai folder with the config text is directing to it in the right folder?

I restarted it and refreshed the lisences and it worked, however i have nonpdrm, nopsmdrm and refood installed on both uxo and uro, for some reason i cant run the games if i dont have them on both uro and uxo. so i can run regular games but i cant seem to run shakedown hawaii it gives me the (C1-6703-6) error, and idk if having the plug ins on both files will crash my gpu idk what to do

Last edited by Kitsune6,

Kitsune6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
My uxo and uro txt

Attachments

• IMG_20190529_125756.jpg
    IMG_20190529_125756.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 222
  • IMG_20190529_130444.jpg
    IMG_20190529_130444.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 214

jumpingspoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed that game last night and worked fine for me. Im on 3.68 hencore, with all that stuff installed as well. I did read where have having the plugins installed in ux0 and ur0 could cause issues. I deleted my ux0 and have them in ur0 folder.

So is the icon of the game on the xmb screen as a icon? If not, Are you using pkgj to install the game or FTP or USB? Did you also refresh the livearea?

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed that game last night and worked fine for me. Im on 3.68 hencore, with all that stuff installed as well. I did read where have having the plugins installed in ux0 and ur0 could cause issues. I deleted my ux0 and have them in ur0 folder.

So is the icon of the game on the xmb screen as a icon? If not, Are you using pkgj to install the game or FTP or USB? Did you also refresh the livearea?

Ok good and so if i understand you correctly you installed psx games and they're not working? From where did you get these psx games and how did you install them? If they are not loading it's because the license for it is missing,
Honestly i recommend using pkgj's newest version, it download the games and installs them just like the psn store, so theres no need to refresh livearea anymore, and if you want bubbles use adrenalime bubble manager app to make custom bubbles for your psx/psp games.

Also if shakedown hawaii isn't working it's because refood plugin isn't correctly set up. I can help more if you post your config.txt

Edit: just remembered refood needs keys.bin file for it to work not sure if autoplugin app also install the keys.bin to ur0:tai folder

Last edited by kaymynd,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?