- Joined
- Apr 12, 2009
- Messages
- 494
- Reaction score
- 1
- Trophies
- 1
- Age
- 47
- Location
- Missouri - USA
- XP
- 310
- Country

Sorry guys this is dumb....
I installed cIOS37_rev2 to play a game now Back Up Channel and USB loader 1.1.,. and I think I have a problem with Wad Manager 1.3 so far I get a error with all the Wads I tried so far...
Back Up Channel is IOS249.
My Wii is 3.2U.
My Game Channels still work..?
But Mega Man still wont work.I did this to ---- up my Wii, i guess..
So I'm bumming,
Any help is appreciated
THANKS FOR ANY HELP....
I installed cIOS37_rev2 to play a game now Back Up Channel and USB loader 1.1.,. and I think I have a problem with Wad Manager 1.3 so far I get a error with all the Wads I tried so far...
Back Up Channel is IOS249.
My Wii is 3.2U.
My Game Channels still work..?
But Mega Man still wont work.I did this to ---- up my Wii, i guess..
So I'm bumming,
Any help is appreciated
THANKS FOR ANY HELP....








