ROM Hack I need help with SumoCheatMenu old 3ds supported version (sorry if shit post)

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is what you do.
1. Create a empty folder let's called it "My patches"
2. open the patches folder drag n' drop all the patches that you want to folder"My patches"
3. drag n' drop the batch tool to the "My patches" folder
4. place your code.bin in your "My patches" folder
5. run the tool and follow the screen instructions.
6. the tool will create a luma folder just drag n
drop that folder to the root of your sd card and that's all

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just remember that there was an issue with saltysd patch, should have been fixed now. but to work you had to place your main file in your saltysd/sunmoon folder. Let me know if you are having saving issues. I hope you made a back up of your save just in case.

Last edited by Meliodas2255,

milhousevanhouten

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
phew right on time I was like saving it but tought meh I didn't make any progress but will I be to start over the game and use these things without doing anything else?

also are there any other game that uses this kind of cheating ?

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great, to test it. make a back up of your save using JKSM. once you have a back up .play your game for a little bit and save it multiple times. if it crashes while saving then the problem might still be there. and what you need to do is copy your main file from your save file and place in the saltysd/sunmoon folder. and that's all you shouldn't have a problem.

if it saves. it might be fixed. to check for this just save it. reset your 3ds and open your game if your save still there and it's not corrupted then the problem was fixed

I created a patch to fix this. but I'm not close to my home pc, I'll send it to you in after 5 EST so you can just replace the saltySD patch from the patches folder. and just redo the last steps.

milhousevanhouten

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
what if corrupted alrdy?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

k will you explain when you send what I need to repeat?

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so they didn't fix it. the reason this is caused it's because the version of SaltySD used in the tool I gave you. tries to read/write the save in your sunmoon folder. It doesn't necessary mean your save is corrupted is just that your game is looking for your save somewhere else. try backing up your save using JKSM. and then copy the main and put it on your sunmoon and folder and see if that fixes it.

milhousevanhouten

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so they didn't fix it. the reason this is caused it's because the version of SaltySD used in the tool I gave you. tries to read/write the save in your sunmoon folder. It doesn't necessary mean your save is corrupted is just that your game is looking for your save somewhere else. try backing up your save using JKSM. and then copy the main and put it on your sunmoon and folder and see if that fixed it.

well maybe they did but it could be I accidentaly saved when not noticed they asked ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

fuck
now JKSM acts weird too

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great, then if you set up to automatically make back ups there should be a bak folder where you have pkhex. inside that you will find backs up of the last time you edit your save. do the following;

1. copy the latest modified save to saltysd/sunmoon folder.
2. rename to "main"

and that's it.

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use this file. and replace the SaltSD in the patches folder. this should fix the saving issue.

Attachments

• SaltSD.zip
    404 bytes · Views: 46

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, just got back to the "My patches" folder and delete code_edit" and the luma folder and replace the saltsd.ips with my patch and you can save normally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh