OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blah,blah,blah I dont need one
XP
Country
MY BORING (LONG) REASON:
hey recently I got a lot of games on my R4 and it was working good...I got a few more games and then the R4 kept freezing at the loading screen...then my bro has a TTDS and he put a game called N+ which i recently got and his TTDS kind of stopped working (it eventually worked) so I thought that N+ was the problem i put it in my PC and when i clicked on the SD card it said that i had to reformat it and I didnt have any backups so i had to reformat it and now all my files are gone! (DUH!) and the reason why I dont put the files from the disc is because i am borrowing my cousin's R4, he will go SPASTIC!!! he came over but i managed to keep him away!!XD

REAL QUESTION:
I need the original files from the R4, cuz i have nothing left (T_T)

KicksDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As far as I know, there is no way of retrieving your files once you have reformatted.

I had this problem when my sd card went gay and everything was lost >_

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I need the original files from the R4, cuz i have nothing left (T_T)
It depends what your talking about if you mean the files to make the r4 work then you can get them off of the disk but if you mean save files and stuff like that the best you can do is get completed save files from game faqs.

Stevebenz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blah,blah,blah I dont need one
XP
Country
i mean the files that make the r4 work and i know they are on the disc but im borrowing my cousins so i dont have the disc
sleep.gif
please i need those files i miss my r4 BADLY!!!!
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/