Gaming I need help with my omega def edition.

BigDaddyThanos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some problems with my EZ-Flash Omega Def

In mode 1, it plays radical red and saves normally. But in mode 2, it plays radical red on nor and saves but when I boot the game again in mode 1 it deletes previous saves from mode 2 and boots onto the last save it saved on mode 1. (For example, on mode 2 save, I beat lt surge and saved in cerulean city to beat misty, I load the game in mode 1 and I'm back at the save I made before I fought surge.) This has happened before and now I'm absolutely fed up with it. It took me a day and a half to beat him. Plz tell me there's a fix

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having some problems with my EZ-Flash Omega Def

In mode 1, it plays radical red and saves normally. But in mode 2, it plays radical red on nor and saves but when I boot the game again in mode 1 it deletes previous saves from mode 2 and boots onto the last save it saved on mode 1. (For example, on mode 2 save, I beat lt surge and saved in cerulean city to beat misty, I load the game in mode 1 and I'm back at the save I made before I fought surge.) This has happened before and now I'm absolutely fed up with it. It took me a day and a half to beat him. Plz tell me there's a fix
I'm sure there should be patches for those games somewhere.
On an unrelated note, I don't know if I should be scared by your username. /jk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Lol