ROM Hack I need help with buying action replay for DSi.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive wanted to buy a new action replay for DSi since I play with my DSi much more than I do with my original DS and I need the compatibility. I need to understand something about different versions of action replay Ive come across that I need explaining. There is one action replay for DSi thats in a blue box and says it can work on all versions of the DS systems. Then I see a 2nd box, its black and it says action replay DSi Max. Is this somehow better than the blue boxed action replay and what differences do both of these have to each other?

Poryhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Action Replay is a joke. Buy yourself a regular flashcard and you can have 10x the features for 1/5th the cost.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I just wanted to let you know that there are LOADS of fake Action Replays.
Also, yeah. Get a flashcart. They're cheaper AND you can load cheats on them even on a retail game.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheTwoR's said:
Get a flashcart. They're cheaper AND you can load cheats on them even on a retail game.

Using a homebrew program called NitroHax. Most flashcarts (don't know a single one that doesn't...) support ActionReplay codes for ROMs, and NitroHax makes the cart function like an ActionReplay to be used on a legit game cart.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I already own a SuperCard DStwo and I wanna be able to cheat on my legit copy of games. Could someone briefly explain the differences between the 2 action replays I mentioned?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Traps