Hacking I need help with awoo

dagamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded TOTK on awoo and i keep on trying to download the updates but it always shows "failed to install TLOZ TOTK.nsp! partially installed contents can be removed from the system settings applet" then it shows a file directory and then says Error code: 0x001fd602? does anyone know how to fix this?

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded TOTK on awoo and i keep on trying to download the updates but it always shows "failed to install TLOZ TOTK.nsp! partially installed contents can be removed from the system settings applet" then it shows a file directory and then says Error code: 0x001fd602? does anyone know how to fix this?
Are you installing from USB or directly from your memory card? Sometimes Awoo gets stuck if you are trying to do it through USB with a less-than-great USB-C cord, or if you are trying to queue up multiple installs at once.

Also, are you using it in applet mode, or with full memory by booting into the Homebrew menu after selecting a title while holding R? I have more success NOT using applet mode, and using the original cord my Pro Controller came with.

I hope this helps.

dagamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you installing from USB or directly from your memory card? Sometimes Awoo gets stuck if you are trying to do it through USB with a less-than-great USB-C cord, or if you are trying to queue up multiple installs at once.

Also, are you using it in applet mode, or with full memory by booting into the Homebrew menu after selecting a title while holding R? I have more success NOT using applet mode, and using the original cord my Pro Controller came with.

I hope this helps.
u use full mem mode, I also use download it useing the wifi thing where it streams it form ur pc to the switch
Post automatically merged:

Try a different title installer like dbi.
how do i do that?

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u use full mem mode, I also use download it useing the wifi thing where it streams it form ur pc to the switch

how do i do that?
Trying to stream it is very likely your issue.

Use a high-quality USB-C to A cord, and install it over USB. It will go much, much faster and will be much more reliable.

dagamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to stream it is very likely your issue.

Use a high-quality USB-C to A cord, and install it over USB. It will go much, much faster and will be much more reliable.
ill try this ty

Put dbi files on the sd via ftp or hekate usb mounting feature.
i will try that thanks!

Last edited by dagamer,
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 things, first i already use that, and second is that every time i plug my switch in it says no usb connection detected.
It's your cord. Trust me. I went through ten different cords until I found the one that worked. I used the cord from my Pro Controller, and the one from my Turtle Beach headset also works. Had the exact same issue.

Try a different USB port on your PC, and a better cord, and make sure you click that little gearbox so you can download the drivers for your system, if you have not already.

dagamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's your cord. Trust me. I went through ten different cords until I found the one that worked. I used the cord from my Pro Controller, and the one from my Turtle Beach headset also works. Had the exact same issue.

Try a different USB port on your PC, and a better cord, and make sure you click that little gearbox so you can download the drivers for your system, if you have not already.
i just used my pro controller wire and it didn't work

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just used my pro controller wire and it didn't work
And you have the drivers and everything installed?

Hmmm. I would bite the bullet and copy it to your SD card and manually install it, then. Sucks if you can't get it to work. This is the fastest method of installation I know of.

I might delete the NS-USBLoader, reinstall it and try updating the drivers again. If that fails, go SD card install. Good luck.

dagamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you have the drivers and everything installed?

Hmmm. I would bite the bullet and copy it to your SD card and manually install it, then. Sucks if you can't get it to work. This is the fastest method of installation I know of.

I might delete the NS-USBLoader, reinstall it and try updating the drivers again. If that fails, go SD card install. Good luck.
i tried installing it with the sd card only and it didnt work it said files are corrupt (I used multiple files and they all don't work), i dont know what you mean by saying the drivers and everything

https://github.com/rashevskyv/dbi/releases/tag/576

Put dbi files on the sd via ftp or hekate usb mounting feature.
i did this and it said the files where corrupt

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried installing it with the sd card only and it didnt work it said files are corrupt (I used multiple files and they all don't work), i dont know what you mean by saying the drivers and everything

i did this and it said the files where corrupt
When you boot up NS-USBloader, the gearbox will give you an option to download and install the drivers so your PC can recognize your Switch. If you have not done this already, it will never actually connect, no matter what cord you use.

Try installing the drivers and see if that helps.

dagamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then maybe they're corrupted?
the thing is i downloaded multiple version of what im trying to download and they ALL don't work so idk

When you boot up NS-USBloader, the gearbox will give you an option to download and install the drivers so your PC can recognize your Switch. If you have not done this already, it will never actually connect, no matter what cord you use.

Try installing the drivers and see if that helps.
it let me use the usb but it still doesnt work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...