Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I have trouble with the DS phone thing. I downloaded the 6th version of the SSVIP and it didn't work and then I downloaded the 7th version of it also didn't work. The thing is that I download it I do the Config and everything put my user and pass for my Viopbuster. And then I patch the SSVIP for my R4. I have the regular R4. All my Wifi connection is good. But when I go to my DS and click on SSvip which is in my Root of my memory card. So I click on it and then it loads goes to the picture and on the touch screen it says Connecting to Access Point then says Complete Successful. So after that I enter my phone number which is 001718xxxxxxx. When I press call nothing happenes just a thing that says State: Disconnected. Im not using my own router im stealing one from my neighbor cause he didn't put a password on his. Please Help. I need your Help.

If this is in the wrong section please tell a Mod or Admin to move it to the proper place I am new to this website. And Im sure I setup all my configs correct.

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe your allowed to "BUMB" your own thread (for the love of god i hope that mean bump.)

Also, I'd love to help, but I don't condone illegal actions. (Tough kiwis, pal.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.