I need help using the SSVIP.

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Jakob95, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Jakob95
    OP

Jakob95 I am the Avatar

Suspended
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    New York City
    Hello I have trouble with the DS phone thing. I downloaded the 6th version of the SSVIP and it didn't work and then I downloaded the 7th version of it also didn't work. The thing is that I download it I do the Config and everything put my user and pass for my Viopbuster. And then I patch the SSVIP for my R4. I have the regular R4. All my Wifi connection is good. But when I go to my DS and click on SSvip which is in my Root of my memory card. So I click on it and then it loads goes to the picture and on the touch screen it says Connecting to Access Point then says Complete Successful. So after that I enter my phone number which is 001718xxxxxxx. When I press call nothing happenes just a thing that says State: Disconnected. Im not using my own router im stealing one from my neighbor cause he didn't put a password on his. Please Help. I need your Help.

If this is in the wrong section please tell a Mod or Admin to move it to the proper place I am new to this website. And Im sure I setup all my configs correct.

2. Jakob95
    OP

Jakob95 I am the Avatar

Suspended
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    New York City
    BUMB

3. xxRAG3

xxRAG3 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 6, 2009
    United States
    I don't believe your allowed to "BUMB" your own thread (for the love of god i hope that mean bump.)

Also, I'd love to help, but I don't condone illegal actions. (Tough kiwis, pal.)

4. Jakob95
    OP

Jakob95 I am the Avatar

Suspended
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    New York City
    So can anyone else help me please??

5. haringtonl

haringtonl GBAtemp Regular

Aug 15, 2008
    United States
    Uhh..try to use your own router???... JUST GIVE UP! ITS NOT WORTH IT.

6. ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB GBAtemp Fan

Mar 30, 2007
    jakob95, double, double check your SvSIP settings to be sure.

While your Wi-Fi set up sounds like it's working (the keypad disappears until a working WiFi connection is made), check it with another WiFi homebrew app.

Lastly try setting up another VoIP provider on SvSIP just to make sure VoipBuster is not having problems.