Hacking I need help getting a flash card for my 3DS.

Lukandon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mainly looking for Ace3DS Plus as it's the cheapest and can work on the latest version, and the company doesn't seem to make new models every year like R4 SDHC Dual Core do which I think is stupid.
But if the shop website has Supercard DSTwo at less than £30, then I'll probably get that.
And once Gateway 3DS starts working on the latest version, I'll get that if possible.

Anyway, my brother is getting the flash card for me and I have to look for a website that's trustworthy, secure and accepts Direct Debit card, as he'll only do that, he doesn't do credit card or Pay Pal, and I know Pay Pal isn't accepted that much by resellers for flash cards, but what about Debit?
EDIT: Also, it has to be in the UK.
This is the only problem I have really, I need help as soon as possible.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
if is really ace3ds you want, you can look here on shoptemp. this is a list of stores made by gbatemp
http://shoptemp.net/products/Ace3DS-Plus.html

try this store, some peopple did purcahsed from here: http://www.3ds-flashcart.com/ace3ds-plus-for-3ds-44010-dsi-xl-144-brand-new-p-245.html

if you want another flashcart like dstwo or a r4, please use nds-card.com the official gbatemp sponsor... there are other more trusted websites which i searched for that cart but they dont have it.

also, heres a lit of ace3ds official sellers, you should try to visit the cards website and see "where to buy": http://ace3ds.com/ace-3ds-where-to-buy.html

PLEASE NOTE: I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY ABOUT YOU GETTING SCAMMED. i just provided some links you can check by yourself.

Lukandon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I already checked Ace3DS's official sellers, only one that's based in the UK that works, but doesn't accept Direct Debit, only credit card.
The same goes for 3ds-flashcart.com. I'm looking for a site that's UK based and accepts Direct Debit.

Lukandon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
almost all sellers only accept credit card online.

Another, why not pay a little more to get the R4i Gold 3DS?

But I need a flash card ASAP and my brother won't do credit card or Paypal, only Debit card.
Depends if R4i Gold 3DS is any better than Ace3DS Plus. :/
Please do not bump threads. It is against the rules.
Eh, sorry about that. It's just that I need help and all and my thread just gets ignored.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
to be fair if there is nowhere that does what you want, people wouldn't really be able to help would they?
but i think a lot of sellers accept debit card if its something like a visa debit

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Its a real shame, here @ShopTemp when they first started out selling. I bought my DSTwo and DSONEi Supercards from here and the service was second to none also they accepted debit card transactions but now it looks like they only go to other sites not sell themselves! Shame :(

3DSXLGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
realhotstuff.hk ( ships from China and cheaper )
realhotstuff.com ( American )

Bought my DSTWO from them, they reply fast, think I ordered from the .com and shipped pretty fast to me in Canada. Would honestly buy from there again.
I'd contact them about shipping to the UK before hand

Lukandon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
realhotstuff.hk ( ships from China and cheaper )
realhotstuff.com ( American )

Bought my DSTWO from them, they reply fast, think I ordered from the .com and shipped pretty fast to me in Canada. Would honestly buy from there again.
I'd contact them about shipping to the UK before hand

I don't understand dollars. DX
No currency changer on that site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Sicklyboy, how much did you spend? Saw it on sale for $35 yesterday tempted to grab another one