I need help fellow Temp'rs

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by air2004, Aug 17, 2014.

1. air2004
    OP

air2004 Air

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    Anytown
    I have worked for my employer for over 10 years . In that time , I have worked to improve relations between my organization and the public. When it came to recertification , I have always finished at the top or just near. I have given my blood , sweat , and tears to this place . I have made many friends , and have worked hard to improve conditions for both you and I.
    While I wish not to mention what my former job was ...I ask this one favor , please give every House and Senate members email address , so I can send out a mass email . I think they maybe the only ones that can help me in this endeavor. I would also like to ask for their physical address , because , I would like to make sure this email also goes to snail mail ( they may have said , they never got ) ...... Please if you can , this is not a joke . I still haven't figured out what I will say yet , but , the email addy's will be a big help .
    I need and easy way to cc these politicians , so something like this will help ,
    xxxx@xxxx.gov , or whatever your politicians email is , please remember , I need the house and senate ...and If that doesn't work I will try the governors.....I just need help , please ...I need my job back so I can get my family out of here .
    Thanks all

2. Foxchild

Foxchild Goomba Overlord

Apr 13, 2013
    United States
  3. air2004
    OP

air2004 Air

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    Anytown
  4. ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    LOL! All of them addresses? I'm sorry, but..
    [​IMG]
    Well, I do feel bad for what's going on, but I doubt anyone would do it, but maybe there will be someone.

5. EZ-Megaman

EZ-Megaman Likeanator

Aug 11, 2009
    That link doesn't actually have any senate's email address, just forms you fill in to send an email, so your method of pasting all the emails in the CC box won't work.

All you could really do is save your message in a text document and fill out each of those forms individually.

6. air2004
    OP

air2004 Air

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    Anytown
    http://dir.yahoo.com/government/u_s__government/legislative_branch/senate/senators/?b=0
    I just went through this directory and edited the pages down to this . Please let me know if this is how to do a cc: boxer.senate.gov,schumer.senate.gov,durbin.senate.gov,billnelson.senate.gov,hutchison.senate.gov,grassley.senate.gov,leahy.senate.gov,cantwell.senate.gov,levin.senate.gov,wyden.senate.gov,harkin.senate.gov,lugar.senate.gov,
    murray.senate.gov,stabenow.senate.gov,baucus.senate.gov,kyl.senate.gov,menendez.senate.gov,mikulski.senate.gov,bennelson.senate.gov,mcconnell.senate.gov,sanders.senate.gov,lincoln.senate.gov,dorgan.senate.gov,brown.senate.gov
    rockefeller.senate.gov,isakson.senate.gov,gillibrand.senate.gov,klobuchar.senate.gov,carper.senate.gov,bingaman.senate.gov,landrieu.senate.gov,mccaskill.senate.gov,crapo.senate.gov,warner.senate.gov,snowe.senate.gov,voinovich.senate.gov,
    reed.senate.gov,conrad.senate.gov,ensign.senate.gov,cardin.senate.gov,bond.senate.gov,alexander.senate.gov,collins.senate.gov,pryor.senate.gov,gregg.senate.gov,inhofe.senate.gov,murkowski.senate.gov,chambliss.senate.gov,
    cochran.senate.gov,bennett.senate.gov,shelby.senate.gov,roberts.senate.gov,tester.senate.gov,burris.senate.gov,demint.senate.gov,coburn.senate.gov,whitehouse.senate.gov,akaka.senate.gov,bennet.senate.gov,corker.senate.gov,enzi.senate.gov
    ,markudall.senate.gov,tomudall.senate.gov,thune.senate.gov,coons.senate.gov,sununu.senate.gov,gsmith.senate.gov,johanns.senate.gov,lemieux.senate.gov,risch.senate.gov,wicker.senate.gov,scottbrown.senate.gov,barrasso.senate.gov,
    burr.senate.gov,begich.senate.gov,hagen.senate.gov,

7. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    I'm sorry, what is this all about again?

We're not Internet Jesus y'know - we won't magically find addresses of each and every senator in the U.S., I wager you'd be lucky if we collectively gave you 5 - this is not exactly "public information". If you have problems with your workplace getting closed down or something, address your city council and your congressman - other senators from other states likely have nothing to do with your predicament and have no influence over your state's law.

ComeTurismO and EZ-Megaman like this.
  8. Hyro-Sama

Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

Oct 25, 2009
    After Earth
    Blame Obama

You're welcome.

9. Pleng

Pleng GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 14, 2011
    Thailand
    One of the first rules of cc'ing:

You need to include some email addresses.

10. Sterling

Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

Jan 22, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    https://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/general/one_item_and_teasers/contacting.htm

Unfortunately, there's no easy way to talk to your senator through email. I'd say go to the internet's nether regions to ask people with more skillz to help might be your best bet for personal email addresses (hint: that's illegal). Plus, the only senators that will even care are the ones that preside over your area, and your company's area.

And while you're at it, just tell us what you're in trouble for. We're not going to simply bend over backwards to help when we don't even know what we're getting into.

11. air2004
    OP

air2004 Air

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    Anytown
    I was fired in march for 2 arrests that my former employer claims that I never reported .