I need help/advice for a Windows wiimote emulation app

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by DeadlyFoez, Oct 7, 2012.

1. DeadlyFoez
    OP

Member DeadlyFoez Banned

United States
    Hey folks. This is my idea.

I have a capture card that I use to show my wii on my PC using media player classic. I have a bluetooth dongle in my PC.

What I'd like to do is see if an app can be made that I can have the bounds of the media player classic window be a frame for emulating a wiimote so I can use my mouse as a pointer for the wii with where my cursor is inside that window. I understand that to emulate a wiimote that it would require using my bluetooth dongle.

I use my wii a lot for repairs and for making videos and such, and instead of always pulling out a wiimote, which ends up being shaky and shitty, it would be great to just use my mouse instead.

If this is something that someone would be willing to take on as a task for themselves, then I'd be more than happy to pay for the persons time and effort. My programming skills are rather limited, but I am also willing to learn how to make this happen given a little (or probably a lot) of direction.

Thanx guys.

2. JoostinOnline

Member JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

United States
    Use a Classic Controller or GC Controller to smoothly control the pointer. Most homebrew that allow IR control will support those.

3. DeadlyFoez
    OP

Member DeadlyFoez Banned

United States
    Ughh. I don't want to have to move my hand off my mouse and I don't feel like purchasing a classic controller and a GC controller doesn't work in the SM.