I need friends for my 3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by dragonkid6, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2011

I need friends for my 3DS by dragonkid6 at 4:54 PM (573 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. dragonkid6
    OP

Member dragonkid6 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Games I have:
    Samurai Warriors:Ch - Lost [​IMG]
    LoZ:OoT
    RE:Mercs3D

I'll also add you Mii and you can add mine if you want.

2. Schlupi

Member Schlupi Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™

United States
    >_>

http://gbatemp.net/t284570-3ds-universal-f...end-code-thread

Sticky? You miss it?

Even though I haven't updated the first page (because nobody wants to listen to me about formatting) you can STILL ask people via PMs.

No need to make a separate topic.

BTW my first posts goes all the way till like, page twenty something so you can skip most of the pages anyways. MOST of them are in the OP.

3. Demonstryde

Member Demonstryde GBAtemp Fan

United States
    add me.. my fc is in my sig.

shlupi, i would also make a new topic as most people dont respond to pm's and dont return back to the op after they get 10 fc's.. i know this because i go to those when they start and no one ever ends up adding you back. i hate when people say to go to the op the op is DEAD

4. Schlupi

Member Schlupi Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™

United States
    Like I said, I was managing it EVERY DAY until I got tired of people not giving two shits about what I was asking.

"Please post like X and I will add you right away. [​IMG]"

Nah. let's just ignore OP and do whatever. It takes a long time to add them and alphabetize them, you know... reformatting is a pain.

If they don't respond to PM, whatever. get another person. Because another thread would only clutter things. It's completely unnecessary. T_T

If they don't respond to PMs how would you contact them anywhere anyways? Besides, you could EASILY use my topic for matchmaking, like I said, just, "hey guys! Who wants to play X?" and people will respond if they see it. The only other reason it hasn't been updated is because there are only... what? 2 or 3 online games? Maybe when there are more and it matters more I will update.

FYI, the first post doesn't NEED to even be updated for people to find FCs and play. I designed it for you guys to find friends and game matches, I can't do ALL the work for you.

EDIT: In case you didn't think about it, a new topic would only wield the same results anyways. The same people would post, and they same people would ignore/neglect your PMs.

5. Phoenix Goddess

Member Phoenix Goddess The Ninja's Protégée

United States
    Making a new topic despite there being a sticky? That's pretty pointless since eventually, everyone will start making a topic and something would need to be done about it.

6. Demonstryde

Member Demonstryde GBAtemp Fan

United States
    the only time i get FC's out of one of these is when its fresh... so after a few pages the origional people usually dont check back... the more of these i find i get more fc's... and a fhelluva lot more than if i tried to friggin pm everyone in the op and adding their fc's to only sit with it saying freind request pending.

7. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    Use the link Schlupi posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.