Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just broke up with my GF...

and I need a game......nes,snes,gba...you know easily emulatable console
tongue.gif

Any suggestion ?

Ps: I know emulatable is not in the dictionnary.....

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NES: Contra, Castlevania, Super Mario Bros. 3, Double Dragon, Super Mario Bros. 2, Duck Tales, Megaman, Punch-Out

SNES: Super Adventure Island, Super Adventure Island 2, Contra 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Country (series), A Link to the Past, Illusion of Gaia, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, Super Mario RPG, Alladin, Lion King, Tiny Toon Adventures Buster Busts Loose, Super Metroid, Super Castlevania IV, F-Zero, Any Kirby Game, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Punch-Out, Star Fox.

GBA: Pokemon (any), A Link to the Past, Zelda - Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission, Super Mario, Golden Sun...

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
strong pc? why not play pc games instead? oh well. desmume for ds games and twewy, golden sun series, okamiden, 999, phoenix wright. twewy. ghost trick.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Earthbound (SNES). MOTHER 3 (GBA). Earthbound Zero (NES). Play them in that order.
wink.gif

Or other phenomenal SNES titles...

Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG
Mega Man X
Mega Man X2
Mega Man X3
Star Ocean
Terranigma
Final Fantasy IV (II)
Final Fantasy III (VI)
Final Fantasy V (needs an English patch)

Try a speed run through all the classic Mario games. Try the Mega Man Battle Network series. Golden Sun, Golden Sun the Lost Age, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, and I could name more if you like.

What kind of game are you looking for? I am your man for retro game suggestions.

Megane

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
NES: Contra, Castlevania, Super Mario Bros. 3, Double Dragon, Super Mario Bros. 2, Duck Tales, Megaman, Punch-Out

SNES: Super Adventure Island, Super Adventure Island 2, Contra 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Country (series), A Link to the Past, Illusion of Gaia, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, Super Mario RPG, Alladin, Lion King, Tiny Toon Adventures Buster Busts Loose, Super Metroid, Super Castlevania IV, F-Zero, Any Kirby Game, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Punch-Out, Star Fox.

GBA: Pokemon (any), A Link to the Past, Zelda - Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission, Super Mario, Golden Sun...
Thanks, I've already played a lot of those games
tongue.gif
Maybe I should give Metroid series a try
tongue.gif

Narayan said:
strong pc? why not play pc games instead? oh well. desmume for ds games and twewy, golden sun series, okamiden, 999, phoenix wright. twewy. ghost trick.
The only pc game I play is Final fantasy XIV and the server are down for the week because of the earthquake in Japan.
frown.gif

QUOTE(Schlupi @ Mar 18 2011, 11:50 AM)
Earthbound (SNES). MOTHER 3 (GBA). Earthbound Zero (NES). Play them in that order.
wink.gif

Or other phenomenal SNES titles...

Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG
Mega Man X
Mega Man X2
Mega Man X3
Star Ocean
Terranigma
Final Fantasy IV (II)
Final Fantasy III (VI)
Final Fantasy V (needs an English patch)

Try a speed run through all the classic Mario games. Try the Mega Man Battle Network series. Golden Sun, Golden Sun the Lost Age, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, and I could name more if you like.

What kind of game are you looking for? I am your man for retro game suggestions.

Lol I'm already a fan of the Mother series ! Starmen are sooo cool
biggrin.gif

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Are you able to play N64 games on your PC?

Shiiiiit, my 2005 Dell PC can run the latest Project64 his computer BETTER be able to.
tongue.gif

I second the Motroid series idea.

Also, try playing the Zelda games you may not have played. Some people are turned off by the 2D early ones buy Link's Awakening, LoZ, and the Oracle games are AMAZING. Playing through my copy of Link's Awakening DX, and finding so much depth in was was an early Game Boy game is a thrill ride. Gonna play Oracle of Ages over again soon too, just got a copy.

Amy I suggest MAME? Try playing Marvel Super Heroes VS. Street Fighter and Marvel Vs. Capcom online with Killiera (spell check that). I find it fun.

Or try using Dolphin to play Melee online.
wink.gif

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Dude, buy a SNES or NES controller adaptor, from RetroUSB (they are the best highest quality ones) and try playing your games on that. I assure you it is awesome, closest thing to playing on real hardware. A must have for retro fans who don't have the money to collect carts/buy Powerpak and buy the system again.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For N64:

Ocarina of Time (It's always fun to go through it again for memories), Majora's Mask, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Mischief Makers, F-Zero X, Pokemon Puzzle League, Donkey Kong 64 maybe.

I realized, I didn't have a whole lot of 64 games growing up as a kid.. :/

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
For N64:

Ocarina of Time (It's always fun to go through it again for memories), Majora's Mask, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Mischief Makers, F-Zero X, Pokemon Puzzle League, Donkey Kong 64 maybe.

I realized, I didn't have a whole lot of 64 games growing up as a kid.. :/

Yeah... my collection was mostly SNES and NES games. A lot less N64 games in comparison.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, I never had a whole lot of games to begin with. I guess at the time, I was mostly concerned about going outside and stuff and hanging out with friends. I was never the kind of person to have a lot of video games for any console.

It wasn't until I played Ocarina of Time when I said "alright, fuck reality."

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
No, I never had a whole lot of games to begin with. I guess at the time, I was mostly concerned about going outside and stuff and hanging out with friends. I was never the kind of person to have a lot of video games for any console.

It wasn't until I played Ocarina of Time when I said "alright, fuck reality."

Yeah, that game can do that to people. XP

I wonder how many people will lock themselves in their room and go all Hikkikomori on the world when playing OoT 3D even though it is portable.
tongue.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh god, if I get OoT 3D and a 3DS, I am not going outside. I'm staying in my room, with my blinds closed, dark curtain over the blinds, turning off the lights and monitor, plugging in earphones, and playing the hell out of that game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here