skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
jan777 said:
whats nintendos email?

im gonna ask whether they can add english support for jap wiis through updates
Don't bother. You will get:

Thanks for request. We always are open for requests and comments.
Your proposal will count and we will think about (insert blahlhahblah there)

and they'll do nothing

If you want then: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webformsc.jsp

AvEnGeR-X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
skawo96 said:
jan777 said:
whats nintendos email?

Very right. Its like sending an error report in Windows XP. It will do didly squat.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
ah just like R4 customer support?

there my only hope is a homebrew solution

seriously they pushed they're own console to the modding scene and homebrew

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
AvEnGeR-X said:
skawo96 said:
jan777 said:
whats nintendos email?

Very right. Its like sending an error report in Windows XP. It will do didly squat.
Hell right,once (accidentaly) I reported an issue with...Project64! I was scared really...

night_chrono

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so why doesn't all of GBA temp just start mass e-mailing Nintendo? There are plenty of users here, and if we each sent an e-mail to NoA, and NoE maybe some person will take a hint.

Honestly in the cat and mouse game of homebrew/hacks, when has the major company ever won? Look at vista right now, I could get a pirate copy and authenticate it on a fake server in china somewhere. If we all just mass e-mail Nintendo telling them that we simply won't update and we will continue to use our non-destructive homebrew, and if they have a problem then they should shove it.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
night_chrono said:
so why doesn't all of GBA temp just start mass e-mailing Nintendo? There are plenty of users here, and if we each sent an e-mail to NoA, and NoE maybe some person will take a hint.

Honestly in the cat and mouse game of homebrew/hacks, when has the major company ever won? Look at vista right now, I could get a pirate copy and authenticate it on a fake server in china somewhere. If we all just mass e-mail Nintendo telling them that we simply won't update and we will continue to use our non-destructive homebrew, and if they have a problem then they should shove it.

I very much doubt nintendo will listen to us.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
plus if thier attention is turned to us they might try to do something about *flashcards* and *modding*

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It's mostly just business for them. Block importing = get more money from pal areas, since everything is expensive there.
It would be some what useless to use money to release brawl here when everyone has already imported it and playing it with unlicensed freeloader. Or something
tongue.gif

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Not a chance. All these 'representatives'...what are they doing? They are sitting on chairs and
FARTING
.And they have you in their
ASS
. But they could do something if "legit" people started "compaining" that new 3.3 update don't let them play their Guitar Hero III or Super Mario Galaxy
rolleyes.gif
Or "It removed my Zelda save! It was almost 100%
cry.gif
"

mikagami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
night_chrono said:
If we all just mass e-mail Nintendo telling them that we simply won't update and we will continue to use our non-destructive homebrew, and if they have a problem then they should shove it.

Then just don't update. Don't waste your time e-mailing them... it's not going to change anything. You'll just get a generic copypasta response.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
mikagami said:
night_chrono said:
If we all just mass e-mail Nintendo telling them that we simply won't update and we will continue to use our non-destructive homebrew, and if they have a problem then they should shove it.

Then just don't update. Don't waste your time e-mailing them... it's not going to change anything. You'll just get a generic copypasta response.
Yeah...but phoning is another thing
evil.gif
tpi.gif

To prove Nintendo's messages are just copypaste, I sent them very similiar message to this that was posted first. I'm waiting for response

AvEnGeR-X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
skawo96 said:
Yeah...but phoning is another thing
evil.gif
tpi.gif

To prove Nintendo's messages are just copypaste, I sent them very similiar message to this that was posted first. I'm waiting for response
I'm looking forward to it. I was actually thinking of ringing Nintendo and recording the call, but that may get out of hand. They probably would hang up on me xD.

Anyway, I updated the post with the next reply I got, I'm probably going to make a post and it's about emailing and complainting to Datel about the Freeloader
biggrin.gif
. That will be VERY interesting.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
AvEnGeR-X said:
skawo96 said:
I was trying to waste THEIR time, I know what they'll send

Good point. I'm not necessary trying to waste their time, but curious of their teams pre-made responses.

8BitWalugi said:
BWAHAHA! man these are some of the funniest e-mail responses EVER!
AvEnGeR-X, this was a really good idea. its nice to see how 'big name companies' react to this stuff.
No, but seriously, Flashcarts and Modchips cost these companies alot of money.
Take for example an R4, its a 40 or so dollar thing that cost Nintendo THOUSANDS! So, moral of the story, KEEP ON BUYING THEM!

Yet again, Good job man! look foreward to future replies from Nintendo!
EDIT!
QUOTE(...)you cannot use teh USB drives
What is the point of teh USB drives?!?!?! I mean COME ON MAN!

2nd EDIT! OFF TOPIC!
AvEnGeR-X - Yay! another aussie on a forum I use!

Lol, yes Aussies own. Now, don't hate me, but go the Hawks!
Yep, you get it right
biggrin.gif
. I did it to see hot 'big companies' react to a stab in the back.

I dont hate you, now i love you even more! in an un-gay way.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Another 'Shut up' message from Nintendo...this was just rude, I know they tested Freeloader if it isn't working.

And, I'm shocked because I get a response! It was that fast!

Ok:

--------------------------------------------
QUOTE said:
Hi,

Please note that the Freeloader is not licensed by Nintendo of America Inc., so I can't answer your questions regarding it. Nintendo doesn't support, endorse or recommend using this product.

It may interest you to know that unlicensed products may not work at all with our game systems, and they may have compatibility problems with certain games or accessories. You can recognize licensed products by the Official Nintendo Seal on their packaging. This seal ensures quality and compatibility. For more information, please visit the following address:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/licensed.jsp

Sincerely,

Jack
Nintendo of America Inc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOWOW! They changed whole two worlds! SHOCKING!

Also, I cleared other stuff as my message and this garbage like it...

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With more and more games, it's become apparent that they're forcing updates or leaving you in the dust.

If you think they're at a loss when you refuse to update, you're only kidding yourself. You're the one that can't play new games or recieve new features.

Just face it, they're doing the best they can to protect their IP, so if you want a way around, it's going to have to come from somewhere else.

GeckOS unlocks the region, doesn't it? Settle with that.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
I smell forum war...
OK, teq, you are right. But really there is no reason why someone would to update, so...I'll update when I'll be needed. Look! PAL Brawl have 3.1update!

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skawo96 said:
I smell forum war...
OK, teq, you are right. But really there is no reason why someone would to update, so...I'll update when I'll be needed. Look! PAL Brawl have 3.1update!

Wow, all the hostility. You guys are really ruthless.

Not every update is going to be beneficial to you. Look at Microsoft and how many patches they've had for Windows that did nothing for you, but saved them a heap of trouble.

odinfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I read this thread, I wrote Nintendo asking about the Freeloader too. This was their response:

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Please note that the Freeloader is not licensed by Nintendo of America Inc., but since we have recently received so much email regarding the product, we have decided that it would be in our customers best interest to SHUT THE F*** UP ABOUT IT.

WE DONT GIVE A SH** ABOUT YOU OR YOUR POOR AZZ FRIENDS THAT CANT AFFORD TO BUY GAMES. We might also recommend that you stay in school. Once you get out of high school, you can get a job in the realz world and then you will be able to afford our products without the need of hacked devices.

Don't forget, school is cool!

Sincerely,

Peter Waxitoff
Nintendo of America Inc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just dont get their hostility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes