flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Could you post some games that your enjoying right now, any games, just to give me an idea of what I should be playing at the moment. If its Japanese could you also state if the language barrier is really bad? Thanks!

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Could you post some games that your enjoying right now, any games, just to give me an idea of what I should be playing at the moment. If its Japanese could you also state if the language barrier is really bad? Thanks!

Zelda Phantom Hourglass. I got to the fourth dungeon, and I only used gamefaqs like five times. It is awesome! The use of the DS is pretty much the best i've seen in any game before. I don't even think im going to bother with the English version...

Ah, who am I kidding. I'll probably finish it twice more when its released.
tongue.gif

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's called "Pirate Syndrome"

The games would be much more interesting if you had paid for them, and had a smaller selection

The_Sympt0m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure: how about:

Pokemon P/D
Castlevania: Portrait -old
Planet Puzzle League
Brain Training 2
Sim City DS
Tenchu: Dark Secret

Are you sure? wasn't that the syndrome where you fall in love with your kidnapper?

...oh no, that one is the Helsisnky Syndrome.
lecture.gif

I thought that was Stockholm Syndrome...

Anyway

Meteos
Picross
DK Jungle Climber (japanese one, not much language barrier issues, you can figure out pretty much everything since they talk in pictures)
Sonic Rush (stuck on a boss, but so far this is the best sonic I've ever played. Period.)

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Are you sure? wasn't that the syndrome where you fall in love with your kidnapper?

...oh no, that one is the Helsisnky Syndrome.
lecture.gif

I thought that was Stockholm Syndrome...

It's properly called Stockholm Syndrome, but Die Hard and then subsequently Babylon 5 and a few other things screwed up and called it Helsinki Syndrome.

jagviper

Trophies
XP
Country
Try the Power Pro Kun baseball game. Its kept my interest for a while, even though the japanese makes the game kind of hadr to understand.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started Jump! Ultimate Stars. It's pretty awesome, but just about everything is in Japanese so I've been spending alot of time reading translation guides and other faqs.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying a ton of games, but only a few stay on my card. The ones that are on my current roster are:

Pinky Street Kira Kira Music Hour (ACWW meets EBA -- awesome visuals!)
Tenchu Dark Secret (a fun game for those who dig this sort of thing -- like me -- certainly a misunderstood game)
Bros. In Arms DS (it took me a while to come back to the game, but now I'm really diggin' it)
Puzzle Quest (another game I put off for a while, but I'm really hooked on it now)
Hotel Dusk (great writing, enjoyable interactive novel, but slow-moving)
Pet Alien (a simple but enjoyable pick up & play game)
Taiko no Tatsujin (a fun rhythm game from Japan)

There are one or two others I fool with, but those are the ones that have been getting most of my attention in the last couple of weeks.

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Best game released this year is etrian odyssey which I am still playing-Just reached 3'rd Stratum last night. I need a new Advance wars, Fire Emblem or english Phantom Hourglass. everything else is kiddie crap or boring games.

refugio

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
scurge hive is surprisingly good, playing thought it now...its kinda like a metroid game ie weapon upgrades, suit upgrades(i think) just not sidescrolling, and other than that im gonna try castlevania and see if i can stand the freezing and play through it

Lodis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am playing Advance Wars again because it is so excellent. I am also playing Age Of Empires, Lost Magic and Glory Days 2. When I get bored of games I usually end up giving all of them a rest completely and go back when I feel like playing again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...