Misc I keep getting an error with installing Nintendo Wifi USB connector so

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moon_child
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,122
  • Replies Replies 3

Moon_child

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Age
36
XP
91
Country
Netherlands
Okay so I'm trying to install the software for my Nintendo Wifi USB connector.

My setup:

Vista + service pack 1
Nintendo Wifi USB connector software 1.06(Vista version)
And my laptop is connected with a fast Ethernet cable to the modem.
Firewall + antivirus shut off for the installation as recommend by Nintendo

And I keep getting this error:

QUOTE said:
Error with shared internet connection.

Does anybody know how to solve this?
 
The Wifi Usb connector is really buggy with Vista atleast it is for me, just keep re-installing until you get it to work, Plus I pretty much have to re-install it almost everytime i use it. But thats me
 
thomas83lin said:
The Wifi Usb connector is really buggy with Vista atleast it is for me, just keep re-installing until you get it to work, Plus I pretty much have to re-install it almost everytime i use it. But thats me
Well I get the same error on Windows XP...
ohmy.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted