• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 940
  • Replies 3
  • Likes 4
D

Deleted User

OP

When I was younger, there was an N64 at a TD bank which I think was near my house. I remember one time when my mom went there and brought me with her, I think it was during winter or fall because I remember I was wearing a pretty heavy sweater and boots. There was some sort of area in the middle (I think) of this specific TD bank which, if I'm remembering correctly, was like some sort of small glass room with either one or two small chairs, a CRT TV and an N64 with only a copy of Mario Kart 64. I think I was in there for about an hour playing Mario Kart 64, and my mom came to get me while I was in the middle of playing a game as Peach, while racing in Frappe Snowland.
I remember this more clearly than other things I was able to recall before today from when I was really young, like the time I bent a metal spoon backwards in kindergarten and blamed it on another student, or the time I ran into an episode of Happy Tree Friends while watching SpongeBob YTPs.

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

When I was younger, there was an N64 at a TD bank which I think was near my house. I remember one time when my mom went there and brought me with her, I think it was during winter or fall because I remember I was wearing a pretty heavy sweater and boots. There was some sort of area in the middle (I think) of this specific TD bank which, if I'm remembering correctly, was like some sort of small glass room with either one or two small chairs, a CRT TV and an N64 with only a copy of Mario Kart 64. I think I was in there for about an hour playing Mario Kart 64, and my mom came to get me while I was in the middle of playing a game as Peach, while racing in Frappe Snowland.
I remember this more clearly than other things I was able to recall before today from when I was really young, like the time I bent a metal spoon backwards in kindergarten and blamed it on another student, or the time I ran into an episode of Happy Tree Friends while watching SpongeBob YTPs.

that song gives me the feels.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SugoiEndeavor @ SugoiEndeavor: What's up bakaz