Gaming I just laid my money down

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just laid my money down at EBgames and preordered my 3DS with free game (monkey ball) and 20 down load free games from Nintendo
Now the waiting
Has anybody else

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex221 said:
???
laugh.gif

QUOTE(Game Dragon @ Aug 4 2011, 10:15 PM) I just laid my money down at EBgames and preordered my 3DS with free game (monkey ball) and 20 down load free games from Nintendo
Now the waiting
Has anybody else
The 20 games you only get if you buy and connect to the e-shop before (I believe ) 8/11/11.

You don't just get them.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
Nathan Drake said:
Slyakin said:
He obviously is in the past and is telling us this via really slow internet/time travel.

But how does he know about the 20 games then? A flaw in your explanation!
Time travel! It breaks all logic.

Haha, I see! Now my lack of understanding has some broken logic to help me understand.

D

Deleted-236924

Hydreigon said:
whaa?? So..you're waiting to get a 3DS after the price cut and expect to get your 20 free games? Sorry, but you can only have one or the other.
many places are already selling at the cut price.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah what Pingouin7 said , i have seen it at lower price at many stores
if not go to eb and haggle with them saying the price is dropping but you want it early so they get the money early or if they cant do it that low to do it for a 10 bucks more or something

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
Nathan Drake said:
Slyakin said:
He obviously is in the past and is telling us this via really slow internet/time travel.

But how does he know about the 20 games then? A flaw in your explanation!
Time travel! It breaks all logic.
is he chinese? how come he can travel through time?!
frown.gif

I should have been informed!

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They have gotten around that somehow but whose arguing I don’t want the 20 free games anyway because I have all the GBA games and play them on my PSP I dont play NES games anyway and the 3DS boxed game I am going to sell it without even opining it

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Game Dragon said:
They have gotten around that somehow but whose arguing I don’t want the 20 free games anyway because I have all the GBA games and play them on my PSP I dont play NES games anyway and the 3DS boxed game I am going to sell it without even opining it

then you have to sell it really fast
biggrin.gif
if you want to make more money with the 20 free games, you have to sell it before the 12 and tell the buyer he needs to visit the eShhop. otherwise it is just a regular 3ds
tongue.gif

Zantheo

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks for the news.

Edit: Didn't know this got whooped over to another section...
rolleyes.gif

Edit 2: Didn't know I was thinking I was in the news section.

I laugh upon my dumb buttocks.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
This entire thread is a temporal paradox, leave now before the nosebleeds begin.

I came from August 4th 2011 to March 25th 2011 to buy a 3DS.
I ordered it and jumped back to August.
Then I collected it and left it unopened until the 13th as I was trying to sell it
Realising my error I travelled back two days with it, opened it and connected it to the E-shop
But I made a major mistake- I opened the one that already existed on the 11th and not the one I had brought back
The one I had brought with me from the 13th melted away, the version of me from the 11th came home and found his 3DS opened and went mad
Me from the 11th jumped back in time 2 hours, so when I arrived from the 13th he attacked me viciously
With my last gasp all I could do to save myself was jump back to the 4th and break my time travel device.
I never got a 3DS
I am sectioned under the mental health act

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
Weaselpipe said:
This entire thread is a temporal paradox, leave now before the nosebleeds begin.

I came from August 4th 2011 to March 25th 2011 to buy a 3DS.
I ordered it and jumped back to August.
Then I collected it and left it unopened until the 13th as I was trying to sell it
Realising my error I travelled back two days with it, opened it and connected it to the E-shop
But I made a major mistake- I opened the one that already existed on the 11th and not the one I had brought back
The one I had brought with me from the 13th melted away, the version of me from the 11th came home and found his 3DS opened and went mad
Me from the 11th jumped back in time 2 hours, so when I arrived from the 13th he attacked me viciously
With my last gasp all I could do to save myself was jump back to the 4th and break my time travel device.
I never got a 3DS
I am sectioned under the mental health act
Oh God. Brain is bleeding.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You chose Super Monkey Ball?
That was a really, really bad choice, it's easily one of the worst in the series, and current available 3DS titles.
It's not just me, look at the essentials thread, the game has -5 votes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)