Hacking I have undeletable files in my G6 Real please help

Eclipse0219

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I just got my G6 Real like 2 or 3 weeks ago and I put some music on it and it was working fine so about a week later I put some more music on it, I check my music folder shortly afterwards and all my musics been replaced by folders and files with weird names... the problem is I can't delete them, and they are taking up space on the flash cart. I searched all over google and I can't find out why I can't delete them or how to delete them and it's really annoying. I was wondering if anybody has had this problem before or knows how to fix it? Thanks.

Eclipse0219

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More problems, I tried to put more music on it and now it says I need to format it again? What the hell is going on I formatted it like 3 times already and I don't want to lose all my save files. Does anybody atleast know a way I can see whats on my disk because it won't even let me do that. I can't look at them on my DS or computer...

Eclipse0219

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok luckily I found one of my backups in the recycle bin but its an old one so I have to start all over on Zelda
frown.gif
Am I the only this is happening to?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.