I have undeletable files in my G6 Real please help

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Eclipse0219, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Eclipse0219
    OP

Eclipse0219 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2007
    United States
    Ok so I just got my G6 Real like 2 or 3 weeks ago and I put some music on it and it was working fine so about a week later I put some more music on it, I check my music folder shortly afterwards and all my musics been replaced by folders and files with weird names... the problem is I can't delete them, and they are taking up space on the flash cart. I searched all over google and I can't find out why I can't delete them or how to delete them and it's really annoying. I was wondering if anybody has had this problem before or knows how to fix it? Thanks.

2. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    The easiest solution is to back up all the files you need and to format by holding start.

That should work.

3. Eclipse0219
    OP

Eclipse0219 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2007
    United States
    Thanks a lot it worked.

4. Eclipse0219
    OP

Eclipse0219 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2007
    United States
    More problems, I tried to put more music on it and now it says I need to format it again? What the hell is going on I formatted it like 3 times already and I don't want to lose all my save files. Does anybody atleast know a way I can see whats on my disk because it won't even let me do that. I can't look at them on my DS or computer...

5. Eclipse0219
    OP

Eclipse0219 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2007
    United States
    Ok luckily I found one of my backups in the recycle bin but its an old one so I have to start all over on Zelda [​IMG] Am I the only this is happening to?