Hacking I have some questions...

Jerey71

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1: In wup installer(mod y) for the mario kart 8 dlc and LOZ:WW i get the error 0xFFFCFFBF. What does this error mean and how do i fix it?
2: For dlc, do you need the full game downloaded in the same place as the dlc, or will the disk version( and the data with it)do?
3: I have heard that when you reboot, you must run cfw booter and start custom firmware every time. is this true?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions

FilleX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
2 you just need the dlc on the system no need to download the game if you have the disc
3 yes you have to run it everytime you restart

ppeterr

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
#incorrect title.tik
#incomplete data folder, or modified

did you change something in the dlc, or maybe the source did

Jerey71

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
#incorrect title.tik
#incomplete data folder, or modified

did you change something in the dlc, or maybe the source did
maybe. my source was wiiu usb helper. and the website on it was probably "that tik site". is there any way to check the authenticity of a tik? and if the data folder is modified or incomplete, how can i check?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
maybe. my source was wiiu usb helper. and the website on it was probably "that tik site". is there any way to check the authenticity of a tik? and if the data folder is modified or incomplete, how can i check?
If you downloaded it using USB helper using that ticket site then you still need to add a modified tik to install it. So to conclude you either need a modified tik or if you don't have a modified tik it will only install on rednand or cfw sysnand.

Spearel18

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
1: In wup installer(mod y) for the mario kart 8 dlc and LOZ:WW i get the error 0xFFFCFFBF. What does this error mean and how do i fix it?
Did you launch fw.img before you tried installing it with wupinstaller?
Just like @Marko76 said: you need sig.patches to run AND to install any title with fake-signed ticket.

Last edited by Spearel18,
Reactions: AmandaRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/