I have done...the unforgivable

serco16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oooh...i feel dirty...so dirty... (don't think pr0n kids!
lecture.gif
)
I just woke up. I'm soaking wet (not there, u pervs!). I had a nightmare. I look around with red, fiery eyes. I can't remember what I was looking for in the dream. Oh...wait, fragments come back. Something white-ish...clam? no...clamshell, yes!. My years just popped, I think my body is booting up. *Serenity...* A stupid song just started playing from a neighbours room. YES!! I can remember! Flashing thing, joy bringer of every kid on teh planet! With it's short stylus that touches your fun nerve every time you use it.... A hat, a red hat...mushrooms??! I'm geting dizzy again. Could it be the mushroom i served last night? Nah!
No, wait! It's mario! Last image on the screens, imprinted in my mind. But why?
Ok, enough of this! *slap* *slap*. *Colors of in the room come to life*. Much better... But hey, why was I so scared when I woke up? I still can't remember. Guess I should just check my preciousssss. *Something dark makes roots in my brain*. I feel something terrible has happened. Let me check the desk. No, nothing there, except the mountain of papers...the chair! It must be there!.........it's not! Okay, last place, the table near my bed!
*Waves of pain and sorrow pour through my veins* I remember...I remember it all...it....it is gone...not stolen, but given, by my own two hands.
But betrayal was for a price... a high price, painted with the blood of previous traitors. It is called the psp. I gave my nds for that...thing.
Oooooh...ooooh teh horror...I can't beleive it! But...no, it can't be! I...I love it. So shiny...piano black...ooh what have I done...

Main fact based on real event, spoken out of a beer stuffed human mouth. Mine!
Excuse my english (and rather weird topic), I'm from Mars.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: