Organs you can sell to buy a PS5

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In the Black Market, theres a surprising demand for the majority of the organs that keeps humans alive.
As a matter of fact, that matket happens to be Iran, where is legal to own, sell and trade organs.
So if you're desperate to get a PS5 to play Fortnite, here's an updated list of organs and their prices.

Kidney: $200,000.00USD
By far the most popular organ.
It's not surprising to see Iranians with holes on their sides walking around Iran.
These guys would do anything to be able to afford a PS5 and play Fortnite while using cringe usernames like: "SoggySocks", "SnipeDog" or "godreborn".
If you happen to encounter one of these guys, be sure that they'd do anything to win.
If you get bored in Iran and can't afford a PS5, or you're just bad at Fortnite, call your neighbor Ahmed, and try to put small rocks in his holes from a safe distance.
It's a good and fun way to improve your aim!

Liver: $160,000.00USD
Everyone likes booze, and your alcoholic stepfather is no exception.
So, if you happen to have one, most likely he needs a brand new liver to kill with alcohol because that's the only way he's ever satisfied (at least until the booze lasts).
The trick here is to snatch the brand new liver as soon as your stepdaddy needs it.
You could argue "I will use your Liver like you used my Mum" or something along the lines. If he loves you, he'll understand. If not, he'll die. Either way, you win... let's just hope you maintain that winning streak in Fortnite tho.

Heart: $120,000.00USD
If you've seen The Wizard of Oz, or Grey's Anatomy, you MAYBE have learned that humans needs a heart in order to survive.
As a matter of fact, in the USA (only!) there's over 300K people waiting for one. But nobody has 120K USD lying around, so this is where they resort to illegal meanings to save their lives.
But getting hearts might not be as easy as in videogames (cough-zelda-cough).
But if you still want to get one, dress yourself in a green dress, put some pointy hat, grab the biggest knife you can find, and go get one.
I'm sure that if you go somewhere near the border you might even find it for free!
Who said illegals didn't pay taxes!?

Corneas: $30,000.00USD
Can you imagine the quantity of people damaging it's own eyes?
All it takes is to take a dive in basically, any kind of White People entertainment.
Reportedly, Corneas in the black market comes from corpses... so you will probably have an easier time hoarding these ones.
All it takes is a trip to the graveyard and hunt for fresh bodies.
Who knows? They might even be still warm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So, double score!
Or triple depending on your mood.

So there you go! Easy ways to acquire organs in order to buy a PS5.
And remember! If you dig the evidence near endangered plant species, it'll become illegal to dig up any kind of incriminating evidence!
heman-jet-ski-bye.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's gay... but anyone is free to bribe my organ.
I have read your threads containing your multiple medical maladies.
Nobody pays for defective goods. Indeed defective goods is kind of what got most people into this market in the first place.

Also on the heart thing I did see full pig heart transplants are a thing that has happened now, and a test in a brain dead patient happened for pig kidneys not so long before that.
To that end you might be witnessing a contraction in the market if a superior alternative can be found.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1