OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
google.ca
XP
Country
Canada
ahhhh geese what am I doing. Nothing absolutly nothing, but home work and projects here is a sneak peak of what i am doing now

“My name is Roach, Gary Roach Sanders.” I am able to join the army, I am really strong, and love keeping the peace in my community. I have not told my mom yet Dads dead and only moms left. As I step down the rose red carpeted steps, my mother greats me saying “Gary come, sit tell me what you wish to do with your life.”As I sat down on the big comfy couch I said “mother I wish to join the military.”My mom looked shocked “mom, mom” I yell “yes”she said calmly “what do you think?”Sounds like a good idea. I arrived at four the following morning. I set up my dusty bed with old sheets. I looked over my shoulder and four guys were whispering and pointing to words me, I stopped, and approached them very cautiously as I could. They asked me “what is your name?”, I said “Gary Roach” “Roach like in the garbage Roach?” “No”I, said reluctantly as I socked him in the jaw, not knowing that this would get me into trouble and that he gave me my codename for ever.
My first wake up call “WAKE UP LAIDIES WAKE UP” the drill sergeant yelled people were bustling around like worker bees in bee hive. Every Thing here is different people respect one another for who they are, I like this. Our day looks like this; get out of bed go train, go to lunch . That is a thing that you don't want to taste.“The first Intel” that's all I hear from some one in the humongous tent with other recruits just like me as I sneak in with incredible skills no one knew I wasn't appose to be there “We know the enemy and they are and the other side of the country.” the Major said. This man's name was Shepherd. He is the man who makes all the decisions around here. “We shall go to battle in a month exactly”. I was shocked battle month Shepherd's words were running paces though my head. We went training every single day, such as fire exercises, jumping exercises, and running exercises. When you run you have to run like a husky dog on steroids up and down, many recruits puked up all of their lunch spaghetti with ketchup sauce for the second time, yuck . The end of the day my wriggly bed was waiting for me in the dark, as I slept I heard steeps people many, they beat with many bars of soap in tube socks I screamed in.. laughter wow “stop stop it feels funny” they stopped and the next day. I wrote my mom a letter saying ”were going to battle, love Gary.” every recruit that entered now was put though mind and body testing and shooting practice. Before long we were going up.

“An airplane” I said calmly to my good friend though I am scared of planes getting shot out of the sky. To bad, we were taking off all ready. Though long hours of tough turbulence. I thought was a day was eight hours. People started to look agitated, I would not blame them sitting on this bumpy plane for eight hours and eating cruddy shell fish for dinner which made me gassy.. I had farted many times by accident of course, I lit a match for a little peace and people told me to put it out. For the majority of the plane ride . As people got out of there seats I knew that it was time to face my greatest fear, jumping out of a perfectly good air plane with a para shoot. As people jumped and I got closer and closer to the door people jumped. I jumped as my para shoot opened and I knew that I was safe from anything. I heard screams people getting shot! Blood spatters were on the people's bright white para shoots, who were shot. I was so anxious I dropped my rifle. I was so close to the ground I dropped from my para shoot. Smack! I was on the ground but not hurt “wired” I thought, but I pushed on though.

I headed for my rifle and ran like crazy for cover behind the trees as high calibre bullets went whizzing into near by trees for any unsuspecting victim. Non hit me I felt pain in my lower left thigh, there was blood running down my leg then I could see metal “the end of the bullet” I thought, the bullet came out. To my surprise the wide red wound healed itself almost immediately I thought that this wouldn't happen again. Back when I was ten on my birthday a meteor headed straight for my tree house “Tommy get out of here” I bellowed. He did and I had no time to get out I always wondered what had happened to me with the meteor, maybe that's it I headed straight for the snipers Boom Boom Boom! The snipers bullets went into my feet, but it did not hurt. I aimed down my ACOG sight and fired ten times each time hitting one. My shooting has been improving, since I started at the army . As I ran without thinking straight towards the enemy, I could not hear the machinery coming from over the hill Boom! The missile went from the tank and went into a tree I had switched to the RPG the army had given me with an orange handle and a green tip its like a plunger. Whoosh.. the rocket went into the barrel of the tank an explosion happened of epic proportions
I had taken into account the ammo of my weapons a
nd stopped and ran into the forest and took one of the snipers guns and sprinted up the hill away from the enemy. As I took position in prone and aimed down the snipers scope and took aim at the targets. boom boom boom as the snipers bullets went into every target screams could be heard from the bodies as the fell to the leafy earth. More vehicles could be heard from a while off. I made a few hefty throws of C4 charges where I heard the vehicles coming I waited with the detonator in my hands I did not notice it, but only a certain few survived the snipers and the initial fight The earth was stained a deep red and littered with enemy soldiers bodies and ours as well ,But the sound never arrived.
We set up a perimeter with claymores and C4 we all stood guard for certain bits of the night. it was my turn to keep watch over my comm rads in the make-shift camp. I was so groggy I almost fell asleep. I splashed some cool refreshing water on my dry skin face to keep me awake, as I began to come around I saw red... RED, “WAKE UP WAKE UP” “THERES ENEMY SOILDERS” I yelled at the top of my lungs, animals were squawking and roaring and running off. My comm rads were just awaking from the deep slumber. I grabbed the closest man and took him behind a tree for cover. For my luck none of my comm rads were shot at as the enemy was scared stiff. I darted to the camp to grab a gun, I had gotten my hands on Sargent McTarvish's ACR equipped with the spacial thermal sight and ducked down not to be seen.

As I looked though the red thermal sight and every enemy was white it was easy to pick them off one by one, as I took the shot for the last man I aimed down as his tracer rounds dug into me, as he shot randomly boom in the knee a scream of pain was exclaimed in the darkness. I ran up to the hurt man and dropped my ACR and grabbed the Desert Eagle. As I neared him and said “who do you work for” he managed to sputter out “All I know is Shepherd” “Shepherd” “ hes both the man who sent us on this death mission to grab the ACS module, which had information about Markov” I thought. But think about that later. Sun light was just tipping over the high green trees. We packed up the old tent sleeping bags and food and made for... “hey guys where are we going.” “Don't know” said the company, I checked my GPS and it said northern Finland. “OK we are about 30 kilometres away from the house, we should make there before daylight is gone.” As we walked though the mud and the muck from last nights rain storm. We stopped for lunch “Nice” , I said “Sardines and and bread enough for two days and some water as well.” As we were packing up we ditched the tent and sleeping bags and started walking to wards the house. We got there just before sunset and started to get ready for the house no Estate take down. I had been given an ACR Silenced, a intervention with thermal sight, and a Desert Eagle, and a Sniper suit, for cover. My Job was to snipe any one near the house or in it. As I was setting up my area, McTarvish and his men were nearing the house. The people inside the house were getting nervous running around trying to get ready, like people getting married. I shot as many as I could, not many considering they fell to the floor “maybe they crouched down to move about in the house” I thought to my self. I searched all over the Estate. Many things caught my eye, a humongous green house filled with many plants, a wooden lake house filled with wooden and plastic boats, and the beautiful trees with many different colours. McTarvish and his men were close now about ten meters away from the door, McTarvish sent both of his men to the other two doors. McTarvish had singled his other men to enter the house.

McTarvish laid down to shoot the men the the front hall, as he did all hell broke loose. I could not here this man sneaking up upon me. He yelled which warned me where he was. I rolled to the side to protect myself. I grabbed my Pistol from my holster pocket and shot luckily that it was silenced. His cold blooded body fell to the hard ground with a thud. I couldn't let McTarvish get shot or hurt. I ran madly towards the house. I reached the house and threw one flash bang and one grenade deep into the house. As a high pitched ringing sound came from the house and a very loud BANG. I heard screams from every direction and bullets whispering there deathly song every time a bullet was shot. I could hear McTarvish saying “get the Prime Minister Roach.” “Oh yeah” I ,remembered “the thing that we came on this death mission for.” it was just sitting out in the open for the taking as we were just finishing disposing of the unwanted bodies.

“I him McTarvish, I found the Finnish minister”, I said “Great let's him and get out!” yelled McTarvish. Chopper blades cut though the silence like an amp playing death metal in the middle of the night. “I have a bad feeling about this” I ,said. We made a run for it trying to get off the Estate. To meet with the chopper to take us out of here. As we were running, though the lush green meadow McTarvish yelled “Roach pop your green smoke!” The chopper saw us from all of the green and red smoke. As the chopper was landing, more men were getting out from the chopper. “Shepherd whats going on.” , I said “We are just tying up the loose ends “BANG BANG” Shepherd's pistol went deep into my chest I was bleeding and the wound wasn't healing “Shepherd what did you put in those bullets?” I said with major pain in my chest “diamond heads and blood thinners, the only thing to pierce heavy armour and kill ” , but I wasn't ready to go out just yet. So I grabbed my throwing knife and threw it tiredly, but it got him directly in the eye. There was nothing that me and McTarvish could do now Shepherd was dieing and there was nothing that he or anyone could do about it.

Shepherd had ordered us to be burned in gasoline, the people that shepherd had started digging us a hole. “Shepherd you traitor how could you do this.” I could barely make this sentence out of my dieing mouth. as Shepherd's men splashed us with the nasty smelling liquid of death, Gasoline Shepherd had lit a cigarette and said as he was bleeding out “you will burn for what you have done to me, cruel I know, but it is the only way to make sure you are dead.” he threw his cigarette on us and we immediately started to burn, mine and McTarvish's screams of pain and suffering could be heard from a mile away as we screamed for life in our thoughts for god to take our lives then deep black circles covered my vision, he did granted my wish..

what do you think ?

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Full of grammatical and spelling errors, and I don't really understand...

If you're a Canadian, how the heck do you know anything about war? Not like Canada ever actually took part in one...

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
myuusmeow said:
BeatriceTheGolden said:

If you're a Canadian, how the heck do you know anything about war? Not like Canada ever actually took part in one...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Warfare_2
It's funny, because he couldn't even spell McTavish correctly, and the thing is supposed to be based off of MW2. I don't even have the game anymore (THANK FREAKING GOD!), but if you're going to make a little story based off of information learned in MW2, at least try to make it look good.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
This doesn't quite approach the epicness of Half Life: Full Life Consequences. It's still very epic though, could make for a nice YouTube video.

<!--quoteo(post=2808522:date=May 5 2010, 11:31 PM:name=mitch coutts)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mitch coutts @ May 5 2010, 11:31 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2808522"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->ahhhh geese what am I doing. Nothing absolutly nothing, but home work and projects here is a sneak peak of what i am doing now

“My name is Roach, Gary Roach Sanders.” I am able to join the army, I am really strong, and love keeping the peace in my community. I have not told my mom yet Dads dead and only moms left. As I step down the rose red carpeted steps, my mother greats me saying “Gary come, sit tell me what you wish to do with your life.”As I sat down on the big comfy couch I said “mother I wish to join the military.”My mom looked shocked “mom, mom” I yell “yes”she said calmly “what do you think?”Sounds like a good idea. I arrived at four the following morning. I set up my dusty bed with old sheets. I looked over my shoulder and four guys were whispering and pointing to words me, I stopped, and approached them very cautiously as I could. They asked me “what is your name?”, I said “Gary Roach” “Roach like in the garbage Roach?” “No”I, said reluctantly as I socked him in the jaw, not knowing that this would get me into trouble and that he gave me my codename for ever.
My first wake up call “WAKE UP LAIDIES WAKE UP” the drill sergeant yelled people were bustling around like worker bees in bee hive. Every Thing here is different people respect one another for who they are, I like this. Our day looks like this; get out of bed go train, go to lunch . That is a thing that you don't want to taste.“The first Intel” that's all I hear from some one in the humongous tent with other recruits just like me as I sneak in with incredible skills no one knew I wasn't appose to be there “We know the enemy and they are and the other side of the country.” the Major said. This man's name was Shepherd. He is the man who makes all the decisions around here. “We shall go to battle in a month exactly”. I was shocked battle month Shepherd's words were running paces though my head. We went training every single day, such as fire exercises, jumping exercises, and running exercises. When you run you have to run like a husky dog on steroids up and down, many recruits puked up all of their lunch spaghetti with ketchup sauce for the second time, yuck . The end of the day my wriggly bed was waiting for me in the dark, as I slept I heard steeps people many, they beat with many bars of soap in tube socks I screamed in.. laughter wow “stop stop it feels funny” they stopped and the next day. I wrote my mom a letter saying ”were going to battle, love Gary.” every recruit that entered now was put though mind and body testing and shooting practice. Before long we were going up.

“An airplane” I said calmly to my good friend though I am scared of planes getting shot out of the sky. To bad, we were taking off all ready. Though long hours of tough turbulence. I thought was a day was eight hours. People started to look agitated, I would not blame them sitting on this bumpy plane for eight hours and eating cruddy shell fish for dinner which made me gassy.. I had farted many times by accident of course, I lit a match for a little peace and people told me to put it out. For the majority of the plane ride . As people got out of there seats I knew that it was time to face my greatest fear, jumping out of a perfectly good air plane with a para shoot. As people jumped and I got closer and closer to the door people jumped. I jumped as my para shoot opened and I knew that I was safe from anything. I heard screams people getting shot! Blood spatters were on the people's bright white para shoots, who were shot. I was so anxious I dropped my rifle. I was so close to the ground I dropped from my para shoot. Smack! I was on the ground but not hurt “wired” I thought, but I pushed on though.

I headed for my rifle and ran like crazy for cover behind the trees as high calibre bullets went whizzing into near by trees for any unsuspecting victim. Non hit me I felt pain in my lower left thigh, there was blood running down my leg then I could see metal “the end of the bullet” I thought, the bullet came out. To my surprise the wide red wound healed itself almost immediately I thought that this wouldn't happen again. Back when I was ten on my birthday a meteor headed straight for my tree house “Tommy get out of here” I bellowed. He did and I had no time to get out I always wondered what had happened to me with the meteor, maybe that's it I headed straight for the snipers Boom Boom Boom! The snipers bullets went into my feet, but it did not hurt. I aimed down my ACOG sight and fired ten times each time hitting one. My shooting has been improving, since I started at the army . As I ran without thinking straight towards the enemy, I could not hear the machinery coming from over the hill Boom! The missile went from the tank and went into a tree I had switched to the RPG the army had given me with an orange handle and a green tip its like a plunger. Whoosh.. the rocket went into the barrel of the tank an explosion happened of epic proportions
I had taken into account the ammo of my weapons a
nd stopped and ran into the forest and took one of the snipers guns and sprinted up the hill away from the enemy. As I took position in prone and aimed down the snipers scope and took aim at the targets. boom boom boom as the snipers bullets went into every target screams could be heard from the bodies as the fell to the leafy earth. More vehicles could be heard from a while off. I made a few hefty throws of C4 charges where I heard the vehicles coming I waited with the detonator in my hands I did not notice it, but only a certain few survived the snipers and the initial fight The earth was stained a deep red and littered with enemy soldiers bodies and ours as well ,But the sound never arrived.
We set up a perimeter with claymores and C4 we all stood guard for certain bits of the night. it was my turn to keep watch over my comm rads in the make-shift camp. I was so groggy I almost fell asleep. I splashed some cool refreshing water on my dry skin face to keep me awake, as I began to come around I saw red... RED, “WAKE UP WAKE UP” “THERES ENEMY SOILDERS” I yelled at the top of my lungs, animals were squawking and roaring and running off. My comm rads were just awaking from the deep slumber. I grabbed the closest man and took him behind a tree for cover. For my luck none of my comm rads were shot at as the enemy was scared stiff. I darted to the camp to grab a gun, I had gotten my hands on Sargent McTarvish's ACR equipped with the spacial thermal sight and ducked down not to be seen.

As I looked though the red thermal sight and every enemy was white it was easy to pick them off one by one, as I took the shot for the last man I aimed down as his tracer rounds dug into me, as he shot randomly boom in the knee a scream of pain was exclaimed in the darkness. I ran up to the hurt man and dropped my ACR and grabbed the Desert Eagle. As I neared him and said “who do you work for” he managed to sputter out “All I know is Shepherd” “Shepherd” “ hes both the man who sent us on this death mission to grab the ACS module, which had information about Markov” I thought. But think about that later. Sun light was just tipping over the high green trees. We packed up the old tent sleeping bags and food and made for... “hey guys where are we going.” “Don't know” said the company, I checked my GPS and it said northern Finland. “OK we are about 30 kilometres away from the house, we should make there before daylight is gone.” As we walked though the mud and the muck from last nights rain storm. We stopped for lunch “Nice” , I said “Sardines and and bread enough for two days and some water as well.” As we were packing up we ditched the tent and sleeping bags and started walking to wards the house. We got there just before sunset and started to get ready for the house no Estate take down. I had been given an ACR Silenced, a intervention with thermal sight, and a Desert Eagle, and a Sniper suit, for cover. My Job was to snipe any one near the house or in it. As I was setting up my area, McTarvish and his men were nearing the house. The people inside the house were getting nervous running around trying to get ready, like people getting married. I shot as many as I could, not many considering they fell to the floor “maybe they crouched down to move about in the house” I thought to my self. I searched all over the Estate. Many things caught my eye, a humongous green house filled with many plants, a wooden lake house filled with wooden and plastic boats, and the beautiful trees with many different colours. McTarvish and his men were close now about ten meters away from the door, McTarvish sent both of his men to the other two doors. McTarvish had singled his other men to enter the house.

McTarvish laid down to shoot the men the the front hall, as he did all hell broke loose. I could not here this man sneaking up upon me. He yelled which warned me where he was. I rolled to the side to protect myself. I grabbed my Pistol from my holster pocket and shot luckily that it was silenced. His cold blooded body fell to the hard ground with a thud. I couldn't let McTarvish get shot or hurt. I ran madly towards the house. I reached the house and threw one flash bang and one grenade deep into the house. As a high pitched ringing sound came from the house and a very loud BANG. I heard screams from every direction and bullets whispering there deathly song every time a bullet was shot. I could hear McTarvish saying “get the Prime Minister Roach.” “Oh yeah” I ,remembered “the thing that we came on this death mission for.” it was just sitting out in the open for the taking as we were just finishing disposing of the unwanted bodies.

“I him McTarvish, I found the Finnish minister”, I said “Great let's him and get out!” yelled McTarvish. Chopper blades cut though the silence like an amp playing death metal in the middle of the night. “I have a bad feeling about this” I ,said. We made a run for it trying to get off the Estate. To meet with the chopper to take us out of here. As we were running, though the lush green meadow McTarvish yelled “Roach pop your green smoke!” The chopper saw us from all of the green and red smoke. As the chopper was landing, more men were getting out from the chopper. “Shepherd whats going on.” , I said “We are just tying up the loose ends “BANG BANG” Shepherd's pistol went deep into my chest I was bleeding and the wound wasn't healing “Shepherd what did you put in those bullets?” I said with major pain in my chest “diamond heads and blood thinners, the only thing to pierce heavy armour and kill ” , but I wasn't ready to go out just yet. So I grabbed my throwing knife and threw it tiredly, but it got him directly in the eye. There was nothing that me and McTarvish could do now Shepherd was dieing and there was nothing that he or anyone could do about it.

Shepherd had ordered us to be burned in gasoline, the people that shepherd had started digging us a hole. “Shepherd you traitor how could you do this.” I could barely make this sentence out of my dieing mouth. as Shepherd's men splashed us with the nasty smelling liquid of death, Gasoline Shepherd had lit a cigarette and said as he was bleeding out “you will burn for what you have done to me, cruel I know, but it is the only way to make sure you are dead.” he threw his cigarette on us and we immediately started to burn, mine and McTarvish's screams of pain and suffering could be heard from a mile away as we screamed for life in our thoughts for god to take our lives then deep black circles covered my vision, he did granted my wish..

what do you think ?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
BeatriceTheGolden said:
Not like Canada ever actually took part in one...
6z28nc.jpg

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
BeatriceTheGolden said:

Wow, you don't know about wars Canada took part in? WWI, Vimy Ridge, which was a decisive and celebrated win in that war. Canadians also fought in WWII. Perhaps instead of playing video games, you should pick up a book before you start talking about things of which you know nothing.

I am by no means singing Canada's praise, I simply wish people would stop talking out of their ass.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Overman1977 said:
Wow, you don't know about wars Canada took part in? WWI, Vimy Ridge, which was a decisive and celebrated win in that war. Canadians also fought in WWII. Perhaps instead of playing video games, you should pick up a book before you start talking about things of which you know nothing.

I am by no means singing Canada's praise, I simply wish people would stop talking out of their ass.
UltraMagnus said:
You do realise that the USA tried to invade Canada in 1812 and failed right?
rcy7is5alo4.jpg

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
BeatriceTheGolden said:
Overman1977 said:

UltraMagnus said:
You do realise that the USA tried to invade Canada in 1812 and failed right?
rcy7is5alo4.jpg

I must be missing something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rolleyes: