Hacking I Have an Old Vita That I Would Like to Hack, but I'm Stuck

LANshark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a fat PS Vita that's running FW 3.36. I would like to install Rejuvenate on it, but I'm having some issues. First, I was unable to login to the PSN network. So I reset the Vita (via the recovery menu) and entered my login information there. It worked just fine, however I'm still not logged in. It seems to be linked to my account but not logged in. Anyway, this obviously disallows me from installing Rejuvenate because I can't get to the store to download an app get the email thing to work. I have tried using Vita Update Blocker and that will actually get me to the screen to enter my credentials, but after I do I am then prompted to update the firmware. Not sure if I'm using the update blocker incorrectly or what. Anyway, any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
i believe they have done something to block it because the playstation store website has been down the past 2 days and now its working again i checked my pstv and update blockers stopped working on that too so your probs gonna have to wait until its fixed

LANshark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, thank you. I'll give it while and see what happens. If the problem gets fixed, I'll report back and mark as solved.

1timeuser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

LANshark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I managed to get PSM UNITY Dev Assistant installed. Had a game cartridge that needed an update so I just used that. Anyway, on to trying to install ARK, TN-V, or VHBL (I'm looking to run emulators). My problem now is that I don't have any base game to use. And I'm unable to get one from store since I can't log in. Is there anything I can do in this situation?

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
i could send you the pkg link for a psp demo maybe you could install the pkg and use that since its a demo you may not have to activate it but cant be sure

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: :creep: +1