elfsander

OP
Trophies
Website
microse.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to downgrade the photo channel to version 1.0, which has mp3 playback. Sadly my Wii has never seen 1.0 because I got 1.1 with my Wii.

Is there a possibility for me to do so? My Wii isn't modded nor do I want to. And yes I have the HBC
tongue.gif

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOS37 said:
just delete the 1.1 from the channel menu.

Uh... I don't know if you realize this, but newer Wiis come pre-upgraded and don't offer the ability to delete it.

@elfsander: Use the Downgrader and go back to 2.0... they didn't start introducing 1.1 until after that.

elfsander

OP
Trophies
Website
microse.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
The downgrader only downgrades the system menu, not any of the channels. But luckily many games come with updates, and some games come with older firmware that has photo channel 1.0 (like Metroid). These games want you to update if a system channel is missing, so it will install the channel as an update.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elfsander said:
The downgrader only downgrades the system menu, not any of the channels. But luckily many games come with updates, and some games come with older firmware that has photo channel 1.0 (like Metroid). These games want you to update if a system channel is missing, so it will install the channel as an update.

Have you tried it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: