Hacking I have a problem with henkaku 3.65

amjadna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Updating isnt the problem here , the problem is that you uninstalled/delete molecule shell, currently there is no reinstaller for user on 3.65, maybe you can ask Thefl0w on his github page.
can you give me the link to ask him

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Updating isnt the problem here , the problem is that you uninstalled/delete molecule shell, currently there is no reinstaller for user on 3.65, maybe you can ask Thefl0w on his github page.
can you do this for me please

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you give me the link to ask him

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW

He is the developer behind a lot of vita cfw scene stuff, not 100% sure if he will answer though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/update365/blob/master/README.md

• "I have lost molecularShell/VitaShell!" - You proceeded through the updater without carefully reading it. Congratulations! You can simply restore it by using CMA and psvimgtools, but since you didn't made a backup as it was CLEARLY stated in the updater, it's your own fault and you will now have to figure out yourself how to solve this problem.
That is what theFl0w wrote on his update365 Faqs page, you need to use CMA and psvimgtools to get back molecular shell and vitashell.

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You probably have a franken-firmware this can happened, this is usefull in some case but not yours. You are maybe stuck with 3.60 Fw with 3.65 kernel and / or 3.65 browse

3.60 in Fw version -> 3.60 module ?
Not able to launch exploit -> updated kernel or browser ( probably kernel since the exploit part 1 is launched )

Last edited by chocoboss,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Nintendo be malding at that