Hacking I Have A Problem After Installing USB LoaderGX

gjac1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just downloaded and installed the USB LoaderGX r628 wad from the official site, i then let it update the channel to the latest version 633c. USB Loader works perfect and no errors during the install.

The following problem seems to occur when the Wii is turned on with a game in the drive, and i am not sure if this is normal now or if i have done something wrong :s

The first problem is, when a game is in the dvd drive, after being on the Wii menu screen for a short while i get this message "An error has occurred. Press the eject button and remove the disc, then turn the Wii console off and refer to the Wii Operations Manual for troubleshooting"

The 2nd problem is if i let the disc load up properly before pressing A at the health screen or i go into Gecko OS 1.9.1 channel with a disc in the drive, i get this message "The System Files are corrupted. Please refer to the Wii Operations Manual for help troubleshooting"

If i boot the Wii up with no dvd in the drive, goto use Gecko OS 1.9.1 channel and then put the disc in i have no problem.

Can this be fixed or have i done something wrong ??

My setup is :

WiiKey clone (old not upgradeable) so using softmod method.
4.1e using Waninkoko updater
cIOS 13a

Thanks

gjac1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just uninstalled the USB LoaderGX channel....seeing as it downloaded the 633c channel itself, i created the wad with the wad creator and used that to uninstall it....

Even without the USB LoaderGX channel install, its still doing it
frown.gif
, it wasnt doing it before i installed it...someone please help....what do i do ???

EDIT : it is only the game that i tried on the USB drive (Rune Ractory Frontier) that causes this problem on disc, if any other disc is in the drive, this does not happen...

I deleted the save file for rune Factory but it is still doing it...any other ideas ??

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use that backup copy of rune factory if it's only that disk. Your problem is confusing not sure really what problem is?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.