Hacking I have a M3 DS real and I wan't to backup my saves from NDS and GB

rubsnick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How could I do this? I use these backup carts to have all my games in one place and not lose the little cards. I used to use a thing called cart_save.gba for GBA games on my G6 lite and I also used the G6 lite itself to back up the NDS saves but I can't seem to find a way to make it work on the M3 DS Real. I have the expansion for the GBA cart and everything but it won't work. I also would like to backup games that have eeprom saves like ygrassil union so I can play them in an easier format. So yeah how would I go about doing this? I've heard rudolph programs and rein work but I have no real idea how to get them set up.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cart_save will not work on the M3 Real expansion pack. You'd be better off with Rudolph's NDS Backup Tool and GBA Backup Tool. They're not terribly difficult to setup, really. From what I remember, you just copy them to your card and run them, and the on-screen instructions should be clear enough to get going.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)