I have a big problem i dont know how to fix it

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The region change does not crash the eshop title, as showed in the screenshot. It shows an error when trying to login, and redirects to home menu again.
Maybe that's what usually happens, but who can say what strange magicks the previous owner was trying to exercise? Assuming there was a previous owner. Perhaps M. Sike will enlighten us.

Reactions: CoolMe

GUEDES_et_al

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When you delete a system title on 3ds/2ds, even if it's on the latest update, the system download all the missing titles again. So, if the eshop title is broken, after uninstalled and updated, then the title will be reinstalled.

A CTR transfer to the original region should solve the problem too, cause it will reinstall all the system titles again. Restoring the original NAND Backup can work too.

StonedSike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would delete the eshop title on FBI, and do a system update, to check and fix the possible broken eshop title.

The region change does not crash the eshop title, as showed in the screenshot. It shows an error when trying to login, and redirects to home menu again.
Okay imma try it
Post automatically merged:

Okay i removed all cfw of my device and i wanted to start the eshop then this appeared even if i want to Format my device the error is coming to thats the error

An error has occurred.
Press and hold the POWER button to turn off the system.
Then turn the system back on and try again.
If the problem persists, contact the appropriate consumer advice service.
You can find the contact details in the user manual or at support.nintendo.com

Attachments

• 20230228_224508.jpg
    20230228_224508.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Last edited by StonedSike,

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay imma try it

Okay i removed all cfw of my device and i wanted to start the eshop then this appeared even if i want to Format my device the error is coming to thats the error

An error has occurred.
You can find the contact details in the user manual or at support.nintendo.com
Why would you remove cfw? Only the eshop title was necessary. Can you still acces the home menu? How did you remove cfw?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You still didn't answer my earlier questions. Did you purchase this 3DS new, or did you get it from eBay? And did you try to access the eShop before installing the mods?

I found out that the Formation Shows the same error but i removed it per gm9
I don't think anyone understands what this is supposed to mean. Please try again.

An error has occurred.
Do you see how this message uses commas and periods and is just so much easier to read than any of your posts..?

Reactions: CoolMe

StonedSike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You still didn't answer my earlier questions. Did you purchase this 3DS new, or did you get it from eBay? And did you try to access the eShop before installing the mods?

I don't think anyone understands what this is supposed to mean. Please try again.

Do you see how this message uses commas and periods and is just so much easier to read than any of your posts..?
I said that I found that when I try to format the system I get the same error message as when I open the eshop

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You still didn't answer the other questions. If you're not going to read people's posts, there's not much point to this thread.

Did you purchase this 3DS new, or did you get it from eBay? And did you try to access the eShop before installing the mods?

StonedSike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You still didn't answer the other questions. If you're not going to read people's posts, there's not much point to this thread.

Did you purchase this 3DS new, or did you get it from eBay? And did you try to access the eShop before installing the mods?
I have my 3ds since 2016 idk where my parents bought it and i modded it before and then it worked but idk how but i bricked it then i had to reset my 3ds and after that the error message came

GUEDES_et_al

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
System format will not solve the eshop problem, cause its doesn't reinstall titles, its just deletes the data folder from NAND (just configs). You should delete just the eshop title and perform a system update next.

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You were told to delete the eshop title and you deleted CFW instead? if you're gonna ask for advice then listen to said advice man. You're just making it harder for yourself and everyone here trying to help you. Can't you ask some friend with more exprience with these things to help?

StonedSike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You were told to delete the eshop title and you deleted CFW instead? if you're gonna ask for advice then listen to said advice man. You're just making it harder for yourself and everyone here trying to help you. Can't you ask some friend with more exprience with these things to help?
If i delete the eshop then Update the system the problem is still there

System format will not solve the eshop problem, cause its doesn't reinstall titles, its just deletes the data folder from NAND (just configs). You should delete just the eshop title and perform a system update next.
And the error is not only when i open the eshop Even if i try to Format my system

GUEDES_et_al

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think the best option for your problem is to do a CTR Transfer then, using the original region of your console.

If it's not solve the problem, probably nothing more will solve too.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If i delete the eshop then Update the system the problem is still there

And the error is not only when i open the eshop Even if i try to Format my system
Did you made a nand backup of the original region of the console before doing the reqion change?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @SylverReZ, RC Pro AM was made by Rare, and that explains why I liked it. Just learned the other day about a game I loved that was made by Rare and I was surprised lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was playing need for speed remastered and said to myself this is a nice Forza remaster
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome but man the hits on that list.
    Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Today I learned that the creators of the Donkey Kong games also made Sea of Thieves
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why do i feel the sudden urge to start singing pirate's scorn from the donkey kong country cartoon?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you being for real, cause that's hard to believe, DK is Nintendo and made in japan, Sea of thieves was from Microsoft, in America. I'm not calling you a liar, just didn't know.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok yes they were both made by Rare, but DK was from Rare back then, Rare now is owned by MS. So makes since.
    +1
    They even developed a LJN game.... lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was pretty rare
    I wonder what deal with Satan LJN worked to get Rare to make that one...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember couple years ago, they announced they were working on a Perfect Dark remake, wonder what ever happen with that?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It went into the darkness
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and buddies used to play the hell out of Perfect Dark on N64, that and Goldeneye, was the first real PvP shooter games I remember
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    4-way split screen on a tiny 19" TV, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you share joysticks also
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh we had the 4 controller add on thingy for n64. Duh I just got your joke, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So you touched ends
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, but being in the boy scouts, they forced us to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chopped down some wood for the scout master
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was actually in the scouts for 1 week, til they assigned me homework, n I was like f this, and quit, I was like 10 yrs old. And no I didn't join the girl Scouts.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was the homework about getting to know the scout leaders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to memorize how to tell 15 different trees species, I think, been awhile
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I had to memorize how to tell 15 different trees species, I think, been awhile