Hardware I have 100 screws to open my wii, but am having troubles with the tria

UKTone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the other screws so far have been a breeze, but the drivers are weird looking and even when I think I have it locked in the screw and turn, the driver goes over the screw and makes a shadow making me think I was turning it but it hasn't even the screw, but they haven't even budged..... idk what to do for these trig screws please help. Also should I be turning them to the left or to the right (didn't try right, I don't want to make it even tighter)?

The screws I am talking about are the ones that look like the letter Y, the drivers for it have a part in the middle that looks like it, but not long enough, then some extensions of it that curve downward, I need one that fits it perfect, what would I need and where would I go, or only available online? I need one that fits them perfect so I can turn the screws.

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its called a Tri-Wing screwdriver.

Some folks have had luck finding them in specialty stores, but most are acquired online. Search around, some sites are likey to want an arm-and-leg for them.

UKTone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it, couldn't rmr name thouhgh, I bought a security tool box with all 4 tri-wing screwdriver heads and a magnet thing that u can put them one, but it is easier without it. No matter which on I try, 1, 2, or 3 they don't work for me.

Which one am I suppose to use? Also was it hard to unscrew the triwing screws for you guys?

Also which way am I suppose to turn, left or right?

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lefty Loosey , Righty Tighty; easiest way to remember which way to turn with a screwdriver. Btw make sure your screwdriver is going into the groves of the screw, not just the surface or u wont be turning it at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...