i hate being a man for two reasons.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
As far as I remember I had straight spine many years decades ago currently it’s more wavy. Does it mean it’s more feminine than masculine? Or not? Does it mean I’m very slowly turning from man into woman? Without any hormones changes therapies and without any plastic surgeries.

Last edited by Luke94,
Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had straight spine many years decades ago currently it’s more wavy
Im assuming this waviness you're talking about you're seeing it from the sides, and not from the back (vertical)? For the former, if it's in the top close to your neck causes usually are prolonged hunched posture etc. If it's in the lower back area, usually it's nothing to worry about unless you feel lower back pain whenever you lift something, crouch or even when just sitting laying in bed etc.

As for when viewed from the back, that's scoliosis but it's not something you get with age, it's something you're born with

514733.jpg

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Im assuming this waviness you're talking about you're seeing it from the sides, and not from the back (vertical)? For the former, if it's in the top close to your neck causes usually are prolonged hunched posture etc. If it's in the lower back area, usually it's nothing to worry about unless you feel lower back pain whenever you lift something, crouch or even when just sitting laying in bed etc.

As for when viewed from the back, that's scoliosis but it's not something you get with age, it's something you're born with

View attachment 436537
It’s good to know.

Reactions: CoolMe

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I think I'm just gonna shoot myself (if I had a gun that is).

everything's just meaningless including this very thread

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Because of me?
No. Though I wish that it was true. That you were like me like all those idiots think you are. But you're not. Far from it. We just like some common things and maybe like random humor or whatever but the reasons why we might be "random" are very different. And you just don't have any clue.

See the "I'm negative" thread for further explanation

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm just gonna shoot myself (if I had a gun that is).

everything's just meaningless including this very thread
wow i was nice to you.... now i do think you are a troll.... get this shit out of my topic the EOF is suppose to be a fun place to mess around. not to talk about this kill yourself crap.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
wow i was nice to you.... now i do think you are a troll.... get this shit out of my topic the EOF is suppose to be a fun place to mess around. not to talk about this kill yourself crap.
AlwAYS THIS TALK ABOUT NICE THIS NICE THAT.

Nobody cares about actual content. You tolerate Luke's nonsense but you can't stand me because I am not always nice to people. Well guess what. Life isn't just smiles and bs.
Post automatically merged:

Even though I was responding to Luke's stuff here. But no...you blame me and you will blame me always and forever and ever.

Instead of going like "hey perhaps he has a point doesn't he?"

Last edited by LeoTCK,

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AlwAYS THIS TALK ABOUT NICE THIS NICE THAT.

Nobody cares about actual content. You tolerate Luke's nonsense but you can't stand me because I am not always nice to people. Well guess what. Life isn't just smiles and bs.
Post automatically merged:

Even though I was responding to Luke's stuff here. But no...you blame me and you will blame me always and forever and ever.

Instead of going like "hey perhaps he has a point doesn't he?"
now i can tell your a troll 100% i should press that one magical little button.... but i'm not.... i don't know how you have it worse and i don't know how your posting here but i'm kinda done with your BS. i don't want to piss anyone off but if you just fix your REAL LIFE stuff just don't bring here. is it that simple. now you killed the mood of the topic. thanks a lot. now if you excuse me i need to drop kick something.

i5pbbhN.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....