I got a problem with gateway 3ds

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Darklord2007, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Darklord2007
    OP

Darklord2007 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2007
    United States
    My gateway 3ds was working perfectly fine until i change SD card. this is the problem.

1. when i tried to install GW with the blue card no matter what which version am using. everytime i click on mico Sd card than install GW it flashes the loading screen for a second than it ask me to close the software. i tried many many time until i got it working to install GW

2. after install GW and go to GW mode no matter what I click it flashes than kick me out to the GW menu samething i tried many time until i got it to installed the emuNand. i got it install, but when everytime i enter GW mode my home screen flashes and auto move. when i click secret my 3ds screen freeze. i would like to know what causing the problem. BTW i tried using the working mico SD card and still not working. Please help.

2. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    Try formatting your emunand first. It also sounds like your SD card that you're using is bad. Try it with a different sd card as see if that fixes the issue. Or you may just need to format your system

3. Darklord2007
    OP

Darklord2007 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2007
    United States
    I format 3ds and still the same. i tried different SD card adapter and mico sd card. I also use MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition to format the memory card still no good

4. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    What brand of microsd card are you using? I personally use Lexar class 10 microsdhc. They're one of the best and are very affordable.

5. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    What size card ? Can only go up to 32GB I think.

6. sj33

sj33 GBAtemp Addict

Oct 22, 2013
    Japan
    You can use up to 128GB.

7. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tonga
    in the blue card ?

8. Darklord2007
    OP

Darklord2007 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2007
    United States
    the one that was working prefectly fine was samsung 32gb for the red card and i was using a sandisk 16GB for the systeam. after i format both card. now i wanna use Samsung - 64GB microSD Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card or any of my sd card does not work anymore with gateway 3ds. all the sd card work normal if am not in gateway mode. I only have problem when trying to install with the blue card and when i could install it. it giving me problem formating eamnand. randomly it would let me format it but in GW mode everything start moving aeound itself and i cant do anything. i'll try to make a video or someth