Hacking I got a DSi, Which flash cart do i get?

Carnegie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had a real R4 for my DS lite before it broke. i was wondering what would be the best for a north american DSi. i was only really looking at a R4i (yes i know its not the original maker)

when you post a cart, please back up why and tell if it has function

roms- i like to put all my games one one card
Action Replay
Wifi

Basically, when playing a rom, does it function like a real game.

h2h1z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AVOID R4 PRODUCTS they suck (insert weird object here) i have a real r4 its great but the clones pretty much such previously stated object atleast mine does

i have a r4 neo dont buy it if u value ur money

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sorry to say it but there are a lot of topics that are sane as yours..
And there are also some reviews at gbatemp.
I really suggest you do your own research before buy it because you're the one whos buying it not us.
But, really stay away from R4 unless they are made from m3 team.
If you know that, then other dsi carts are all good. and safe

Carnegie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok your saying the ones out there all work fine and dont trust r4. thanks. but is there a good one that has action replay codes?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
err, all flashcart is able to read Action replay codes, u just need to have a different database for those, just like cyclo uses .evo (i think) while others use .db or .dat file as their cheat database.

as for flashcart, i can't really recommand any since i don own one
biggrin.gif

Carnegie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks everyone, i decided to wait for the M3i, until then i'l have to go about switching game carts XD... that is if i can even find my games. i lend them out to my friends...

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHat is the whole point of dis topic when almost everyone said go for the acekard2i and u r going to buy m3i zero seriously. I rly don't get that. U didn't even listen to our opinions and dis topic IS useless

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHat is the whole point of dis topic when almost everyone said go for the acekard2i and u r going to buy m3i zero seriously. I rly don't get that. U didn't even listen to our opinions and dis topic IS useless

Fatboy12345236

Trophies
XP
Country
AceKard 2i looks like a very active team from review "Has upgradable internal firmware to stop Nintendo from being able to block card in a firmware update" Although I don't think this is true Otherwise I could recommend the DSONEi Which I KNOW has upgradable internal firmware
Acekard 2i GUI good
DSONEi GUI sucks

anime4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait for other flashcard to be released.
The one on the market right now don't look like they had a lot of work on them.

thebigboss14

Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Wait for other flashcard to be released.
The one on the market right now don't look like they had a lot of work on them.
I'm agree with you, it's too early for the DSi & new the flash carts to be classified as the best of all but in my opinion, I would choose the new M3i Zero because it is completely upgradeable so it makes it really amazing because you can even put different firmwares, the way it boots, and even a new option to beat Nintendo if they release updates to block flash carts. When I read about it I was shocked, and I knew I could not expect less from the M3 team so just waiting for it I know I will love it.
yaynds.gif
hrth.gif
yay.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
specially because I already got my DSi with few games to play & I don;t want to spend money in other carts, I want to save it for a new MicroSD card.

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can only give you my opinion on the one I have. I got the Supercard DSonei and it works great.
I only use it for roms and movies and both work fine. The new firmware for it is plenty fast and I just
added moonshell 2.02 for the movies. I don't see how the GUI sucks, it displays the folders and files in a
usable manner. My 6 y.o. daughter can navigate it with no problems.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say Acekard 2i. I've read the reviews over and over again and I think the Acekard 2i is the best. But yea I'm going to buy the M3i Zero. Much better looking then the Acekard 2i.

But if you can't wait, buy the Acekard 2i.

flotwig

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
podtube.us
XP
Country
United States
mestapho said:
I can only give you my opinion on the one I have. I got the Supercard DSonei and it works great.
I only use it for roms and movies and both work fine. The new firmware for it is plenty fast and I just
added moonshell 2.02 for the movies. I don't see how the GUI sucks, it displays the folders and files in a
usable manner. My 6 y.o. daughter can navigate it with no problems.
I second that, the DSonei is the only reasonable option
biggrin.gif
I love mine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL