I found my old PS2

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Yesterday was Spring Cleaning day for me and after ransacking the closet guess what? I found my old PS2 phat! It's filled with dust but when I plugged it on, it was STILL WORKING!
ohmy.gif

Haha, great times.

Plugged in a couple of my favorite pastime games as well; Skygunner, GT3 and even the kiddie Neopets. My gosh, it just feels so 'fun' playing these 'timeless classics'.
smile.gif

Sony's consoles are seriously durable!
tongue.gif

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
OMG the nostalgia boom!
tongue.gif

Seriously I don't know why, after playing on the PS2 next-gen consoles don't seem as fun anymore... Psychological effect?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chris888222 said:
OMG the nostalgia boom!
tongue.gif

Seriously I don't know why, after playing on the PS2 next-gen consoles don't seem as fun anymore... Psychological effect?
Well I consider the PS2 the best system there is...but that's just me.

Blackzeta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hell yeah, ShinMegamiTensei for sure. Try getting Persona 3, or 4, or any other Shinmegamitensei game on PS2, other than SMT, there's Tales of the Abyss, Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus (If you like TPS's), and the Kingdom Heart Saga is good also.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Blackzeta said:
Hell yeah, ShinMegamiTensei for sure. Try getting Persona 3, or 4, or any other Shinmegamitensei game on PS2, other than SMT, there's Tales of the Abyss, Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus (If you like TPS's), and the Kingdom Heart Saga is good also.
All the suggestions for sure!
grog.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a decent library from games I wanted to play >.> but for some reason when I modded my PS2...my disk drive fucked up. I have no idea how, but it stopped working properly. Sooo I need a hard drive. Anyways.

Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts 2
SMT: Nocturne
SMT: Digital devil saga (1 and 2)
SMT: Devil Summoner 2
Shadow of the Colossus
Dark Cloud 2
Dirge of Cerberus
Tales of The Abyss
Onimusha (all of 'em)
.hack//infection, mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine (not for everyone...but I enjoyed them quite a bit)
.hack//G.U. (if you happen to like the above)

Pretty sure I had more on my list, just not downloaded yet...and I can't find my list. Oh well.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice.

I think my cousins are giving me their PS2 once they come back from vacation, because they don't really play it anymore. I remember playing their PS2 when I was a kid. Those were the good days. I remember a game called Jak II or something like that
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1