Hacking I followed the beginners guide but cant get it to work :(

Quartz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Followed the sticky step by step but i noticed some discrepancies. Maybe someone can perhaps help me out thanks :).

First off when i format the card it doesn't let me do a full(Erase) it says mode not supported. It automatically makes me do a quick Format instead.

Second ive tried just using the EOS and using the EOS and the patch together but neither work. all that comes up is
"no find system files"

The beginners guide doesn't talk about using the firmware but that seems to be the most up to date file am i missing something please any help would be much appreciated. I feel so silly that there are no other help thread for my issue :(

Iamapirate

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I don't own a DSTWO, so I can't help much, but your best bet is to contact the support on DSTWO's official website.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the Official SD Formatter or the Windows formatter?

A screenshot of your root folder like Aeter requested would help us help you. FYI you shouldn't need the patch since the latest EOS has the patch included.

Edit: In the future if you have a question regarding the guide please post it in the guide's thread itself, that way I can see it easier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k