1. japa4551

OP japa4551 Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hello, im Nick. I'm a High Scholler Tech Enthusiast that like to study, mod and fix stuff.
    I've been lurking on the forums since around 2016 (probably visited a few times searching for topics like Homebrew and Smash Bros, but not sure how many times), created my account in October 2019, then i became inactive for a while. Only to reappear because im studying how to mod a Game.
    I already soft-modded a few Consoles by myself with a Computer and a USB/SD Device:

a Nintendo DSi that i earned from my brother when i was 7 (a Japanese Nintendo DSi that previously had a Time-bombed R4i Clone) with Unlaunch, TWMenu++, Moonshell2, and a few other tools (like MrJPGames NDS2Hiya to install Bloons TD 4 and a Calculator) essentially turning my DSi into a Retro Gaming Machine that can listen to Music, Watch Videos and do Math.

a PS3 with Spy Cobra CFW (first i installed HFW with the help of PS3Xploit Flash Writer and Flash/IDPS Dumping Tools in 4.84).

And my last soft-mod was in a Wii model RVL-001, that i still use a lot today since i can play basically anything (except for PSX games and Nintendo 64, since the Emulator doesnt work well (or i dont know how to setup it properly). I soft-modded it with the LetterBomb Exploit. Now i use it to play mostly GameCube games, but i also play Wii, Nintendo 64 (unfortunately only the Virtual Console ones), and SNES from time to time. (RIP my SEGA GameGear (it was broken) GameCube (AC Adapter Capacitor popped since i have it for like 15 years XD) and my Japanese SNES (its lost somewhere in the house), they will never be forgotten)

(TL;DR i like to modify things so they work as i desire)

I also have both GBC and Advanced (with no Cartridge unfortunately), and a Nintendo 64 with a case filled with Original Japanese N64 games, not selling tho, thats my childhood there.

Anyway i think this got a little long, nice to meet you XD

Last edited by japa4551, Apr 1, 2020
  2. alexander1970

alexander1970 Wuff Wuff.

Austria
    Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.

Nice to meet you too.
    Thank you for your detailed and nice Introduction.
    Nice to see you have great Fun with your Devices.:)
    Have a good and nice Time here.

Thank you for Joining.:)

3. zxr750j

zxr750j GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    Welcome and thanks for your introduction, I too am postponing writing my introduction for a while now... Good to see you did.

4. jeannotte

jeannotte GBAtemp Addict

France
    Hello,

WELCOME to GBATEMP website:yayu:

Thrilled to see you here:yay:

BiggestBoi and alexander1970 like this.
  5. BiggestBoi

BiggestBoi Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I've heard about people who do this sort of thing ("lurking") but only on Reddit. So it's nice to see you active :D

jeannotte and alexander1970 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - introduce, finally, decided