I erased my boot.dat file from team executer :-( help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarieParis
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,465
  • Replies Replies 28
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a switch sitting at 11.0.0 SX OS emunand lol
My point still stands, people should really consider moving away from a dead CFW. That's really all I have to add, my DMs are open if anyone feels like that's an issue.
 
My point still stands, people should really consider moving away from a dead CFW. That's really all I have to add, my DMs are open if anyone feels like that's an issue.

Don't worry Im just messing with you, I was just messing around with one of Trinket M0 switch that I have sitting around with SX OS license.
 
seriously if sx wasn't disbanded I'd sue them myself (then again that would make me vulnerable myself so it'll just stay dead besided i think the shop i bought it from died too
 
  • Like
Reactions: SylverReZ
Don't worry Im just messing with you, I was just messing around with one of Trinket M0 switch that I have sitting around with SX OS license.
Fair, too used to dead CFW fanboys arguing with me over why their dead CFW should be used instead just upgrading out of.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted