making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
exangel said:
Pong20302000 said:
lol so the idea for a laptop bag is to be sexually suggestive?
thats what you learned right?

So very much this.

I'd also suggest making sure there is a mirror in it somewhere, pockets to keep makeup and a comb. girls are obsessed with making sure they're still hot.

yeah also make it play music from ipod when case is open

and maybe a place to hide a diary

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pong20302000 said:
yeah also make it play music from ipod when case is open

and maybe a place to hide a diary

nah not a diary anymore, girls keep their secrets in their TXTs... as gossip... ><

diary is so 1990's!

i would definitely still recommend lots of pockets if you can do it with style though! and having an internal speaker that can connect to mp3 player is pretty brilliant actually, though it may have unforeseen consequences to the people in the hearing radius of the girl who buys and uses it

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShinyJellicent12321 said:
Well, at least my sister doesn't think about dirty pleasures.
biggrin.gif
Oh really? How old is your sister?

D

Deleted User

sinharvest24 said:
I guess you're not one of those kinda guys who takes advantage of situations like this. I don't get why teenage girls need to be so slutty.
Money.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, didn't you get the memo? Girls are freakin' crazy. Any guy who thinks they have females figured out is seriously deluding themselves. Either that or they managed to run across one out of the incredibly small percentage of females who aren't crazy.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Heh, didn't you get the memo? Girls are freakin' crazy. Any guy who thinks they have females figured out is seriously deluding themselves. Either that or they managed to run across one out of the incredibly small percentage of females who aren't crazy.
I've got females figured out. I figured out they're crazy, just like you said.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:

Lol Raydar that was pretty amusing to read.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
All I can say is that it sounds really awkward since you weren't there to be involved with... that.

You should try having a nice time with your family at a decent restaurant and having two 13 or 14 year olds talking about how they wanna suck your **** right next to you. OHHH and for anyone around to hear including your mother and younger brother & sister that are beside ya.... It's a bit awkward and completely inappropriate.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Rayder said:
i tried to delude myself, i certainly get it now.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:

So much truth in that. And I certainly don't qualify for the "aren't crazy" segment.

For those who say that girls are slutty for money, that's not entirely true. They're slutty for attention, and money is a desirable side effect.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
Rayder said:
I've got females figured out. I figured out they're crazy, just like you said.
this is genius

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Rayder said:
quoted for truth

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.