I didn't quite understand what happened

• Thread starter Zorua
  • Start date
  • Views 1,336
  • Replies 11
Z

Zorua

OP
Just finished watching EP 16. Well, Lite Yagami says that he isn't Kira and gives up his Death Note - but why? Did I miss something or will this be covered in the other episodes? Wasn't his final motive to eliminate all criminals? I really don't get this.
mellow.gif

Oh also, how do three criminals get killed while he's in prison? Will this also be covered in the upcoming episodes?
unsure.gif

hobo33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zorua said:
Just finished watching EP 16. Well, Lite Yagami says that he isn't Kira and gives up his Death Note - but why? Did I miss something or will this be covered in the other episodes? Wasn't his final motive to eliminate all criminals? I really don't get this.
mellow.gif

Oh also, how do three criminals get killed while he's in prison? Will this also be covered in the upcoming episodes?
unsure.gif

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was confused from this. Like everyone else said though just keep watching. In a few episodes (5 I think?) after certain events happen Light goes over his entire plan and it makes a lot more sense.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a ridiculously circuitous and complex gambit to explain it, don't worry.

Here's some advice, though, if you're going to keep watching: stop after episode 25 or so. I enjoyed the series, despite a lot of the problems it had, but after that point, it just all goes to shitsville. That episode is a much, much better end for the show.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gahars said:
There is a ridiculously circuitous and complex gambit to explain it, don't worry.

Here's some advice, though, if you're going to keep watching: stop after episode 25 or so. I enjoyed the series, despite a lot of the problems it had, but after that point, it just all goes to shitsville. That episode is a much, much better end for the show.
So, I guess you don't like the other (apparently good) ending.
tongue.gif

Haven't watch it for a while.

Side note, any shows like death note?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, it's not just the actual ending (which is alright, though really unsubtle about which character it wants you to hate). After Episode 25, many of the characters introduced are nowhere near as interesting as the ones they replace, more plot holes begin to appear, and the show became, as a whole, a lot less entertaining.

Of course, your mileage may vary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64